“Good place to stay for vacation”
other travelers have booked this property
Barbecue Grill Area Swimming Pool And Jacuzzi
Home facade
Open Concept Living Area
Fully equipped Kitchen
Fully equipped Kitchen
Open concept: living room, dining room and kitchen
Living room
Dining room
Loft with Home Theatre
New York Room (Jack and Jill - Queen Size Bed and Sofa Bed)
Avengers Room (jack and jill - Two Twin Beds)
Bathroom 4
Frozen Room (ensuite- Two Twin Beds)
Bathroom 5
Teens Room (Two Full Beds)
Bathroom 2
Orchid Room (ensuite - King Size Bed)
Master Bathroom
Paris Room (ensuite - Queen Size Bed and Sofa Bed)
Bathroom 6
Bathroom 3
Laundry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
Abi C
“Good place to stay for vacation”
Reviewed July 12, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Great house for vacation. Perfect for our family. Izany is great to provide all the information needed. She responded my email and answered my questions right away. I would not ask for better house and better vacation rental house than this house.

Date of stay: July 2018
Jul 15, 2018
Thanks Abi! Hope to receive you again soon!
Erica C
“Wonderful Home”
Reviewed April 25, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This place was amazing. The home was spacious and provided everything that our family needed for our first Disney vacation. Just a heads up, there is an additional fee for heating the pool and hot tub that we were unaware of. It would have been great to have known of that option prior to arrival (It was not mentioned in the listing or by the owner when booking). We definitely would have paid extra for it. However, that didn't take away from how much we enjoyed ourselves here. The owner was very responsive when we contacted them. Overall, I'd rate this property 10/10. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Jul 15, 2018
Thanks Erica! And I am really sorry for the pool heat inconvenient.
Alexandre...
Sao Paulo, SP
“Perfect”
Reviewed April 9, 2018 for a stay in October 2017

It was the perfect choice for my family last year, so we are hoping to book it again for our next vacation this year.
The house was clean, very comfortable and had everything we needed. The owner and her management company were always available to answer our questions.
We had a great time.

Date of stay: October 2017
Apr 10, 2018
Thank you Alexandre. Just got your new booking request. Hope you have a great time again at our place.
Todd M
“Made it work”
Reviewed March 19, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Nice place to say. Close to hold and amenities. Communal area near by. Pool and cabanas, lazy river. Good for kids. Had a few hiccups. Place was clean. Had to go by some pans to cook with, as the ones at the house were disgusting and unuseably as the Teflon was flaking off and bare. Couldn't use bbq for a couple days as it was leaking. Borrowed neighbors bbq to make due. Pool was not working properly. Wouldn't heat up due to a mechanical issue. Contacted owner several times. Pool finally getting warm by Thursday.5 days later. Took longer than expected to fix our issues. Had limited amount of towels to use for 12 people. Lots of emails to owner. I would recommend the owner visually going to house instead of her relying on her help to possibly take care of issues. Make sure house has the ammenities that is says and are in near new condition. I would recommend this house. It is very spacious. It is not a South facing backyard which was an issue as it gets shaded by 2:30pm. Making it cool.

Date of stay: March 2018
Mar 26, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. I am a hands-on owner who really take care of my house as close as I can and I rely on a very good management team to do their job and they do it very well. I guess that what happened with you is that you have a wrong concept of what a rental home is. We offer all main kitchen stuff to make you feel at home but we can't offer each guest the specific kind of pan they want. We offer plenty of towels but if you need more as this is a self-catering accommodation you can use our washer and dried for that. The barbecue grill is an extra. We don't have to offer that, it is not on our add. Even though it was an extra, I rented you a new barbecue in 24 hours when you said mine was not working. The pool heat was also fixed in 24 hours as well. You notified me on day 4 about the pool heat issue and it was fixed on day 5 of your stay. So it makes it hard for me to understand the hiccups you mentioned as I addressed and took care of everything. Anyway I am glad we made it work. Please accept my sincere apologies if you were not completely satisfied.
Jet145429
“Beautiful, immaculate home in the best location. Perfect for families!”
Reviewed November 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Stayed a week at this home. Really impressed - great location, top amenities and immaculate house. Located in a gated community, near theme parks (15 mins to Disney, 30 mins to Volcano Bay, less than 5 minutes to great grocery stores). Walking distance to the club house which features two huge pools, one with a lazy river and water splash/play area for smaller kids. You can also order food and drinks by the pool. Activities throughout the week like movies etc. The house is huge, giving everyone plenty of room (game room, lots fo bedrooms, heated swimming pool, lots of bathrooms, well equipped kitchen) . Very well maintained and clean. Whether you have plans on going to the parks every day or need some down time, this house is just perfect and the owners are really fantastic. Very easy communication. Had a GREAT time!

Date of stay: October 2017
Nov 27, 2017
We are very happy to hear that!
Hope you can stay at our place again!
LillianA8...
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Excellent customer service”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My family and I stayed at this rental in August, and the pictures truly resemble how the home looks. The home was clean, spacious and it fit our home perfectly. We did not into an issue with the fire alarm, because it was beeping, and I have two family members with special needs, but the response time in getting this addressed was wonderful. Hartini was a pleasure to work with because she was in constant contact with me throughout the rental. We really enjoyed our stay. The pool was great, and the space was everything we needed for our family to enjoy a week in Florida visiting other family members. The Wi-Fi was also very fast. Izany was also great to work with even though she doesn’t live local, she would respond in less than 24 hours via email. This was very helpful for me because when renting a home for the week, sometimes one needs support to figure certain things out. And this rental had excellent customer service. I would recommend this rental to family and friends. You will not be disappointed. Thanks!

Date of stay: August 2017
Oct 11, 2017
We are really happy to know you enjoyed pur house and our service! We work hard for that!
Hope to have you and your family again at our house!
breonnamo...
Ville Platte, Louisiana
“Nice and Luxurious”
Reviewed July 29, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I stayed in numerous homes in Orlando, Florida and this has to be one of the best. The home was beautiful, luxurious and worth every penny. The location was great, even the resort club house looked exactly like like the pictures. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Aug 1, 2017
We are glad to know you had a great time with your family at our house. It will be a pleasure have you again>
Thanks for booking with us!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing