“Lots of water and gators to see.”

Ridgewood Lakes Golf and Country Club
Ranked #7 of 18 things to do in Davenport
Davenport, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lots of water and gators to see.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Bring lots of balls here and be prepared to lose them. But scenery is nice and you may see lots of gators

Visited July 2013

Toronto
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Very disappointed. It was tediously slow and conditions were poor”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We quit because the first 12 holes took nearly 4 hours. They tried to tell us that the event we were following would be fast but they weren't. I don't have 6 hours to spend on a game of golf--4:30 should be enough. The conditions were OK in places, but not that good. On the positive side the greens are in good shape and true, because they are getting lots of water (in some places they are getting too much because the areas around them is somewhat soggy). But there are large dry patches where there is no grass at all on some holes and it is nearly impossible to hit a decent wood from them. Combine that with a few of the silly holes (like #11) and I don't think it was worth the $50 we paid; try $2 tops. Royal St. Cloud is noticeably better. We won't be back.

Visited March 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice layout.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

A Del Webb area, course and personal were very good. Watery layout and very popular. Nice practice range but only drawback is putting green a little small.

Visited February 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great value for money the greens were so fast had great day”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

You must play for 30 dollars for a round of golf with buggy can't get better with water on every hole

Visited January 2013
manasquan,nj
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“nice course”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I like this one with many hazards(water) and I can spot friendly alligators several times. luckily I never encounter them while I was retrieving my ball. overall I like the course's layout more than other big name designers with way expensive courses.

Visited February 2013