“Wonderful vacation home for big family”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Entrance
Street
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
davelncn
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful vacation home for big family”
Reviewed February 7, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

We visited this beautiful vacation home with 3 other families, it was 16 of us in total. There was more than enough room for everybody, the beds and rooms were very spacious. This house is new, everything is exceptionally clean. The pool, hot tub, and game/entertainment rooms, we can’t get enough of them. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely be returning in the near future.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed December 22, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Management Response
Dec 23, 2014
Thank you Keyshannia. We are so happy that you and your family enjoyed the stay in our vacation home and loved our home as we do. It was a great pleasure for us to have your wonderful family as our guests!! In fact, our own family travels with kids yearly as well. Therefore, when we decorate this home, we are making all the efforts to make it as a real home away from home so that both adults and kids could enjoy it. We are looking forward to having you back soon.
Ruby W
Charlotte, North Carolina
“This home was truly a home away from home. Immaculate!”
Reviewed December 10, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

I must say when I walked into the home I was taken aback by how beautiful it was. It was truly a home away from home. It was a total of 18 of us in this home and we had plenty of room. One thing i like about this home is its not decorated with childish embellishments everywhere. We had more adults than kids so this home was perfect. I didn't want to go away from home and feel like as an adult i was going to a slumber party at Mickey and Minnie Mouse's house. However, there was a kiddy room to accommodate the smaller ones as well. The movie theater was awesome! My family and I were blown away by this home. We did not want to leave. It was overly comfortable. We went for Thanksgiving and all of us were able to sit down and eat together and still keep the family tradition going. This is a brand new home and must I add IMMACULATE! Not to mention how friendly the owner was. Anything I needed all I had to do was call. Don't get me wrong, there were no issues with the home because it was brand new but the silly questions that I did have, Leon had no problem answering. It meant a lot to my family and myself to go away but yet felt so right at home. Everyone was impressed, even the kids! Leon even called to see how our vacation went! He is so professional and whatever I needed was quick to respond. I hate to be so lengthy but i can't express enough how much we enjoyed the home and was so thankful that he let my family stay there. If you book this home you will not be disappointed. Plus, its not far from Disney at all. Great neighborhood! Next time we visit Florida, it is a MUST that we stay here! I don't want to stay anywhere but here! Good job to Leon! Absolutely love it!!! Book it before you miss out on this lovely home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: more than enough space and the movie theatre.
Liked least: I love everything. N/A
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Andrei H
Cleveland, Ohio
“Perfect for family vacation”
Reviewed December 9, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Our family spent a few days in this brand new beautifully house. It was really out of our expectation and made us all so excited and we really had a perfect vacation time!! The house was big, clean and fully equipped, even for small kid's step up stool. The theater room was fabulous. I love the Kitchen. It was well stocked with everything we need, pots, plates, glasses, blender etc. Game room and hot spa were awesome. This house is very close to Disney World and shopping places. The community club house was still in construction and we were advised that it will open soon. We will definitely come back again next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spa and Pool, Movie theater
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing