“Omg...”

Dhaba Indian Cuisine
Ranked #70 of 95 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Elegant ambience, very clean and delicious, organic food made fresh to order. Just like homemade food in India, everything is prepared fresh daily and cooked cleanly (vegetarian items are cooked completely separately from non-veg, in separate cookware)... Chef Rasheed has more than 20 years of experience in kitchens in multiple countries. His food will delight you! Delivery is available for dinner hours most nights within a 10 mile radius. Takeaways are always available, too!
Sarasota, Florida
“Omg...”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I've eaten Indian food from London to New York to Kentucky. I've never had curry this good...from the pakora sampler and the vindaloo to the amazing naan this place is a must stop!

4 Thank Airchuck

Davenport, Florida
“Great Indian, but kinda pricey.”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The staff is nice, and the owners are wonderful. The food is to die for! Only reason I don't frequent this resurant more often is the price. I only go if I clip a coupon from the local newspaper.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank JellyBean747
Orlando, Florida
“Outstanding”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have eaten Indian food all my life and am particularly fussy whether it is made well and tastes as it should do. I totally disagree with the negative views and I was tentative whether it will be a good meal. The food arrived very promptly and it tasted excellent. I did eat at the oldest restaurant in London called the Veeraswamy...their lamb was extremely tender...the lamb and goat meat at Dhaba was as tender and at a fraction of the cost. The service was good, waiter was knowledgeable and the overall service was excellent. Writing this review purely on the the food then this deserves an outstanding. I regularly eat at my local which is really fantastic...the Dhaba honestly knocks socks off it as it is genuine Indian food and not Bangladeshi food marketed as Indian.

• Visited August 2012
5 Thank PST1000
NZ
“Not the worst Indian I've eaten.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Nice take away, maybe not the most authentic but fine for a quick takeaway meal after a busy day. Nicer on the inside than the outside, food was ready when they said it would be (about 30 minutes after ordering),

• Visited July 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Take away”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Called into this Indian restaurant after a busy day shopping. From the outside this place looked a bit "cheap",inside it looked slightly better,but we decided to order a take away. We were told our order would be ready in 25 mins so we went to the nearby bar for a drink. Our meals were ready when we returned 25 mins later. We both ordered chicken dishes...and they were both really tastey. The chicken was delicious..proper pieces of chicken breast. The korma wasn't as sweet & creamy as we're used to in our indian restaurants in the uk,BUT was lovely all the same. The dopiaza was very flavoursome with proper chunks of onion (I hate puréed vegetables in my Indian meals) as well as all the usual flavours. The plain nan was freshly made,hot and tastey. There was loads of fluffy tastey rice with each meal too. Would defo recommend the food.

• Visited July 2012