“If I had four hands I’d give it four thumbs up!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Front Elevation
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
625juanmm
Westchester county New York.
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed September 8, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We chose this house for the location. We have stay in this community before and it was great, close to many restaurants and shopping areas. But we were disappointed with the pool as it was dirty and with many bugs because the screen was broken in some areas allowing the bugs to come in. We also paid for heating but the Hot tub wasn’t hot nor the pool was heated. Another issue was the front neighbors, they were too loud and playing music outside late. It didn’t feel like a vacation home as the time before nice and quiet. Over all the house was nice, clean and comfortable for our family. Would we stay there again? We might, like I said the location is perfect and the house was nice.

Juan & Ivette Morales

Date of stay: August 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 10, 2018
Thanks for your review. I am sorry for the bugs as the screen which was partially ripped has since been repaired. Not sure if you contacted my manager regarding the pool heat? The heater is working fine and I am surprised you had an issue. Glad to note that the location was perfect & the house was nice.
Lashard A...
“If I had four hands I’d give it four thumbs up!”
Reviewed November 1, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Place was very clean and spacious, safe neighborhood, a little far from amusement parks. I loved the heated pool, pretty cool game room in the garage!! I would stay here again and again and again.

Date of stay: October 2017
crendal b
“Very pleased”
Reviewed August 19, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Good management. Nice amenities. Great neighborhood. had great time with family. Adults and children had wonderful time. Near Walmart and restaurant. 15 minutes from Disney.

Date of stay: August 2017
Aug 27, 2017
Thank you Crendal. I am glad to know you and children had a wonderful time. I look forward having you as my guests in the future.
Ricky H
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The place was incredible! Me and my family will go back later this year or next summer. I would give it 10 stars if I could.

Date of stay: July 2017
Aug 27, 2017
Thanks Ricky for your comments. I look forward having you as my guests later this year or next summer. Regards, Jayant.
Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
Reviewed July 20, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Date of stay: July 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Inside of the house
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 21, 2016
Thanks April. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at my villa. I look forward to having you as my guest again. Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing