“Enjoyable Stay and hope to be back”
other travelers have booked this property
Entrance Entrance
Grounds
Guest Clubhouse Front View
Guest Clubhouse with Swimming Pool
Guest Clubhouse Gym Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Jollyfatc...
wigan
“Enjoyable Stay and hope to be back”
Reviewed April 28, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Our party 2 adults and 2 children have recently returned from an enjoyable 9 night stay at Patricia's villa.
From the first moment we enquired about the villa right through the process Patricia was so informative and responded quickly with useful information and was a pleasure to deal with and Patricia kept in touch whilst we were there ensuring our stay was going well.

The villa itself is just of Highway 27 and in a mix of rental and privately owned villas and is well placed for travelling to the theme parks and the rest of Orlando has to offer. On arrival the entry to villa was straight forward and lovely and clean and first impressions were good and definitely pleased we had booked.
The pool deck was a nice size and the pool furniture is good quality and we really enjoyed sitting by the pool and the kids of course enjoyed using it.
The villa had everything in it that we needed including a TV with hundreds of channels and was certainly as advertised, the beds were extremely comfortable and the added bonus of having a 2nd master bedroom with ensuite.
The kids loved the fact there were bikes in the garage and off they went riding round the development and exploring the clubhouse and pool and whilst they were out we got the charcoal on the bbq.
There is a Publix supermarket and a couple of restaurants literally within 5 minutes and has good access to the 192 and I4 to get to Disney, Universal, Championsgate and our fave place Celebration.

We have stayed in numerous villas in and around this area and we would certainly look to go back and indeed have enquired for next year already.

Date of stay: April 2017
Apr 29, 2017
Thank you very much for your kind words, I really appreciate your taking the time to review my home. I am delighted you all enjoyed your stay, you were a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to your next visit. Patricia
Discover4...
“Great Home!”
Reviewed February 6, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We just spent 3 1/2 weeks at this home and it was a perfect home to "live" in. The spacious layout of the house is conducive to all your needs, comfort, privacy, and relaxation. The attached pool is accessible from three different entrances. Patricia, the owner,is always available for any questions you may have, as well accommodating your needs for a comfortable stay. She is a gracious host. And the rental caretaker, Steve, is always promptly available to take care of anything that you may encounter during your stay. The house is equipped with everything you need to make your vacation a pleasant and fun experience. We are looking forward to our next vacation there!

Date of stay: January 2017
Feb 6, 2017
Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to provide feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I am delighted you all enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next visit.
KikoTurbo
“My Christmas 2016 vacation to Disney”
Reviewed January 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Loved my time at this Home. It was very accommodating with a Christmas tree. Home was very cozy, convieneient, and felt just like home atmosphere as to the lay out and how easy and comfortable everything was. Loved the Pool even heated for those chilly nights. Me and my family had an awesome time staying at this Home and only a short Drive to Disney theme parks. Me and my family will be staying here again when in the Orlando area for a fun, safe, and at home environment feel at home stay.

Date of stay: December 2016
Jan 10, 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. I am delighted that you all enjoyed your stay and would be happy to welcome you back on your next visit.
DhRoxyjak
“Relaxing”
Reviewed December 12, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Great location, clean, spatious and everything you need available in the home.
Close to shops and attractions but also in a nice quiet relaxing estate.

Date of stay: October 2016
Dec 13, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, I really appreciate it and hope to see you again in the future.
Howardpar...
“Brilliant”
Reviewed October 28, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed in this house for 2 weeks . It was such a cosy house with everything you could think of supplied . We were a party of 8 and had loads of space . Pool was great ! It was our 3rd time in Orlando and I have to say the owner Patricia was one of the most helpful people I have ever met .down to the smallest detail she was very helpful and so genuine I would definitely recommend this house and we will definitely stay here on our next visit .

Date of stay: September 2016
Oct 29, 2016
Thank you very much for your kind words. I am delighted you all enjoyed your stay, you were pleasure to deal with and I look forward to your next visit.
Camilla W
Wicklow, Ireland
“Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2016 for a stay in September 2015

We stayed in this house in September 2015 and can not fault anything with this property, location or the service provided by the owner.

The house has everything you will need, is nice, fresh and clean and in a lovely area that feels very safe.

We had our two children with us, 1 year old and 6 year old and they loved the pool and the fact that there was loads of DVDs for them to watch when the heat just got to much for them.
I used the gym in the communal area a few times and it was lovely.

Patricia is so nice to deal with and provided great information about shopping, parks etc before we left for Florida.
Cant remember the name of the gentleman that was our contact about the property while over there but he was great. Just had to make a phone call and he assisted us straight away.

If you are looking to rent a house while in Orlando,Florida, this is absolutely the place to go for and i hope we will be able to go back soon again.

Date of stay: September 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 10, 2016
Thank you very much for such a positive review. I am delighted that you all enjoyed your stay and you were a pleasure to deal with. I will pass on your compliments to Steve and I look forward to your next visit. Thank again, Patrcia.
Eimear S
“Excellent home from home for your Orlando holiday”
Reviewed April 7, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This is my second time to stay at this fantastic Davenport home.
Firstly I have to say the owner Patricia is wonderful to deal with. She gave me so much information on the area and tips about theme parks/shopping etc. Nothing is a problem and she responds very quickly to any queries.

I travelled with my husband and three young children in March and the house never disappoints .
It is a clean spacious house with all the amenities that you would need for your stay. Washer/Dryer/Dishwasher/Oven/Microwave etc. Children are very well catered for with plastic cups, plates & bowls provided.
It has 4 comfortable bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. There are plenty of towels provided.
The living area is very comfortable with a large screen TV and many dvds for all ages. There is excellent high speed Wi-Fi throughout the house.
The screened spacious pool area is clean with plenty of room for lounge chairs and dining. Pool is in an ideal location to enjoy the sun for the whole day.
The location of the house is perfect for access to I4 and US 192, both a short drive away. Easy access to any of the theme parks.

I look forward to my next visit to this house and I would highly recommend it.

Date of stay: March 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How comfortable we felt in the house.
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 8, 2016
Hi Eimear,
I was delighted to welcome you all back and absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay. It is a pleasure to have you and your family any time and I really appreciate your taking the time to give this great review. Thank you very much for choosing to stay in my home and I look forward to your next visit.
Patricia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing