“Kids Eat Free on Tuesday”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #9 of 96 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Fantastic service - they were over the top. Great price and wonderful portions.

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Food c'mon it's bob evans but service was really slow for not alot of people in the resturant @1:00 pm food took over 40 minutes for a family of 4 and my eggs were cold!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Even though I live 8 miles from this location I never visited it until i saw a sign out front showinh to go meals for 4 to 6 people for 19.99. So I went in an ordered the turkey family meal that consists of white turkey breast, dressing 1 large side and your choice of bread. So I got the mashed potatoes w/gravy, and the banana nut bread which is a nice sized loaf. Every thing was still hot and fresh when I got home and it was really very tasty. it was like eating a Thanksgiving dinner in July. There are several other family meals to chose from but I will definetly be back formore of the turkey.

After that good meal I joined the Bob Evans Club at bobevans.com and get coupons through my email for buy one get one free dinners or lunches or breakfest.

Also a short note that the service is really very good on a to go order because you can order online and they bring it right to your car or you can call ahead and then have it brought out to your car for curb service.

One of these days I want to go there and have a sit down breakfest but in the meantime will continue getting my family meal on a regular basis.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Ordered the Chicken Pie after speaking to the helpful waiter.

It came, and whilst it was piping hot, it also had no chicken in it!!!!

However the Coconut Pie made up for it, best of the holiday, it was massive.

Nice clean surroundings, wifes meal was great, she really enjoyed it.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We have eaten at BE before on other USA trips. The food is freshly cooked, breakfast expecially.
This time we had to wait an hour for eggs and bacon!!!!

1  Thank markworthing