“Really good food. Not expensive . Lots of choice”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #25 of 96 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
South glos
“Really good food. Not expensive . Lots of choice”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Great food .not the most amazing but good value .lots of choice on the menu. We stopped here a few times as we stayed near by in davenport. Good all round food .

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Great food and bakery”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We like this perkins - the food is great tasting and the bakery products are excellent to take out. Nice traditional menu, sandwiches, burgers, salads, chicken & biscuits, etc. The staff are friendly and helpful. The service was fast. The inside is always clean.

• Visited November 2013
Perth, United Kingdom
“Not too bad but nothing special”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Had dinner here last night and when we visited the restaurant was fairly quiet. Even so, service was pretty slow and that was disappointing. The mains were not too bad, tasty enough but a bit on the cool side, I'd say warm rather than hot. I ordered the banana pie for dessert but was served lemon meringue pie instead but didn't notice until I had the first spoonful! I didn't complain as I like lemon pie and it was tasty enough, will have the banana pie the next time if I go back! Not one of our favourite meals this trip I'm afraid

• Visited November 2013
Cheshire, UK
“Great food and service”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

A great menu selection for any hour of the day and good homely service.
The welcome was warm and the service efficient and not over-facing and that helps to create a good home-style atmosphere.

(and the coffee was pretty good too!)

Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Good Food; Service lacking”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

When we arrived, we waiting SEVERAL minutes and were not greeted or seated. I finally grew tired of waiting; normally I'd have just left, but we'd driven 11 hours that day and were tired and hungry, so i really wasn't in the mood to drive anywhere else. So, I just grabbed some menus from the host stand and seated myself near another occupied table so I could grab a server. Someone did come take our order, but they were in no hurry to get drinks, etc. Food was a little slow, too, but it was very tasty once it arrive. They were not very busy, so many we just kind of fell through the cracks; hopefully it normally is a little better.