“Terrible service but good outcome”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #53 of 103 Restaurants in Davenport
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I think that Denny's is a great basic restaurant and use it frequently in the US. It "does what is says on he label", is reliable and quick.
Today the service sucked big time for our party of six. I don't know if it was the waitress, the kitchen or number of guests.
Complained and was asked how it could be put right. I suggested that we should not be asked to pay for he meal. This was accepted. The manager was polite and accepting that the service was unacceptable. Because of her superb attitude we will continue to use Denny's.
Well priced and usually great service.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The place could use a remodeling but it was Denny's. Food was good and the place was not the cleanest but okay

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Our waitress was pleasant and helpfull but the restaurant overall was not very clean. My husbands coffee cup looked like it had not been washed for a week. It was quite nasty. Hashbrowns were burned.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Clean restaurant with good food.Waitresses were nice and attentive. This location is convenient right off the interstate.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went to Denny and of course you would think by now they have changed. The plate was served not friendly at all and to top it off the food look mess on the plate. Until I kindly sent it back and said this why I don't come to your chain Resturant but though the serve might have change.