“Food made us sick, most staff not friendly, place a mess”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Davenport
Reviewed November 12, 2013

One employee shared with me that they were short staffed and had just been getting over a rush of customers. However, the food made us sick, very.
Our order was missing an item.
One of the other employees was visibly in a bad mood, expressing it through discourteous service.
Again, like my title states - the place was an utter mess. Only a single table was clean and trash was everywhere.
We've been here a few times, each time it gets worse than before, sadly I can't say we'll be returning anytime soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We were stopping quite close to this franchise and visited several times. There was always a wide choice of donuts available and they were always fresh.

There were alternatives, some good bagels and filled croissants, which were recommended by my daughter. Drive thru service is available.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Obviously the main things here are the donuts which are as good as they should be, but we also used here for a very quick breakfast a couple of times on the way to the parks first thing. I had a ranch chicken sandwich which was surprisingly good. The speed of service was fine but we were there about 7AM so it was not exactly crowded. Good for a quick stop.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Terrible counter service, they let you stand there for 10 minutes or longer and never acknowledge your even there, I thought I was invisible, left before placing an order.

2  Thank Don P
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The assistant was really helpful, she used coupons so we could get free coffees with our breakfast.
The food was fresh.