“Friendly staff - good food!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #12 of 96 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Newton Stewart, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff - good food!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Good basic menu's, with all meals which we had being very nice. Cocktails two for one some nights. Staff were very friendly. You might expect this as a minimum with the American tipping culture, but believe me, poor service does happen in some places, and they still expect generous tips.

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
England, United Kingdom
“Really good value”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We went as a party of four and found plenty of choice of food, good sized portions, pleasant service and a great atmosphere with walls decked out with tvs and picture/photos. Price was really competitive. Would recommend.

St Helens, United Kingdom
“Ask how much the beer costs!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Had the 2 for $20 meal which was good. However the issue was the beer. The server offered a 2 for 1 beer 'deal' which I took. However, there are no prices on the drinks menu. (This is actually illegal at home in the UK and would result in a large fine or possible loss of alcohol licence). The charge was $7.29 for a beer! To rub salt into the wounds, there was a bug in one of the beers that I found when it was in my mouth! When I told the server, she replaced the beer. No manager. No explanation. Complete disregard for customer.
I read on one review the reason for not displaying prices was the cost of producing menus. Really.
In summary, food fine. Beer deliberate rip off.

St. Neots, United Kingdom
“Great Family Friendly Place”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We visited twice during our stay and had a great experience on both occasions. Really friendly, great service and lovely food what more do you want. Oh and two for one on many drinks.

Glenrothes, United Kingdom
“O My Gosh what a great place to eat”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We were on holiday in Davenport 5 years ago and used this restaurant a lot back then and loved it, the portions are huge, too big for one person to eat, we always ended up taking the remainder home in a doggie bag, so this time when we were on holiday we couldn't resist going back, and I have to admit it hasn't changed much, it is still a brilliant place to eat, the combo to share is a meal in its own, and the mozzarella cheese sticks is to die for, I have tried a few different places back home and nothing tastes the same as theirs, my husband loves their bourbon steaks, and I love their chicken platter, so if you are down that way I would recommend it 100%.
The waitresses make your time there very pleasant they certainly know their stuff and very polite, nothing is a hardship for them, pleasing is the name of the game for them, so please don't go by it pop in and see for yourself .

• Visited June 2014