“Great food, good value and good service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #11 of 97 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We visited Applebee's twice whilst in Florida. The first time was on the day of arriving and to be honest we were shattered! Our server made sure the food came out quick, the bill was quick cause he could see we just wanted to eat and go to bed! The second time was a lot more leisurely and we really had a nice time. The 2 for 1 on beers was a great bonus and so nice after a day in the park. The kids meals were plentiful and the adult meals were nice but not outstanding. It isn't cordon bleu but it is pleasant.

1  Thank Gladders21
There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed June 29, 2014

First night back in Florida,this place is closest to villa so gave it a try,
Got a seat at bar whilst waiting the short time for food,good start,
Got seated waitress was nice and polite,and was running about like mad serving people with a nice smile on her face.
Food was nice,lots of it of course being America and the drink refills seemed to come every time you had a mouthful out of your glass
All in all a good first night meal

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Having just read some very negative reviews, I thought it appropriate to share our experiences having visited the restaurant at least twice last month. We rented a vacation townhouse nearby and were very impressed with the food on offer. Service was a little slow but it was worth waiting for. Cant understand the one and two star ratings. I mentioned my visits to a colleague when we returned to the UK and she even remembered the restaurant when she visited 5 years earlier!! She was also impressed. What more can I say?

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Visited here for a late supper with our 4 year old. Found the place very cold....air con too high so wasn’t the most comfortable. Menu was lovely, food pretty good. Good value too.

1  Thank jules221974
Reviewed June 26, 2014

we were taken her as a treat by the inlaws on our last vacation, my previous memories of Applebee's were good, but some time ago, and several states away (las Vegas NV). The menu was comprehensive, but I wasn't think "Ooh I must try that" and the prices did seem a little high by american standards, although the 2 for $20 on at the time did make for a sensibly priced meal, I haven't really anyhting bad to say about the place, but I can't find anything which makes me say "hey you must visit" so average score for an average restaurant.