“Fabulous!”
other travelers have booked this property
Front of Walts World stands well back from the road on a large lot
30 X 15 PRIVATE SOUTH FACING POOL AND HYDRO SPA Rear Garden - tropically landscaped for PRIVACY
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
30 X 15 PRIVATE SOUTH FACING POOL AND HYDRO SPA
Rear Garden - tropically landscaped for PRIVACY
Covered area with fan and lighting for the evenings - a welcome break from the sun!
Formal Lounge overlooking the pool
Master Bedroom Suite with chaise lounge overlooking the pool
ALL NEW 32' FLAT SCREEN SMART TV, Master Bedroom.
Master Bath with double walk in shower, marble oval tub, twin vanities and toilet
3rd Master Bedroom with shower room opposite.
ALL NEW FLAT SCREEN SMART TV, 3rd master bedroom.
3rd Master double shower room/cabana bath access to the pool
Formal Dining with beautiful furnishings - seating up to 10 - the kitchen nook seating is the same
First Twin themed with Pooh and Friends
4th Full bathroom - this is shared with both twin bedrooms and situated in between them
2nd Twin Bedroom now with flat screen TV and DVD player
flat screen TV with DVD player
2nd Master Bedroom with King size bed, en suite bathroom, wardrobes and NOW WITH 32' SMART TV
2ND MASTER NOW WITH 32' SMART TV
2nd Master full en suite bathroom
LARGE KITCHEN NOW WITH ALL NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, fully refurbished.
Large Stainless Steel Fridge/Freezer with ice and filtered water ON DEMAND.
Refurbised family lounge with 55' SMART HDMI TV, Blueray player, full digital TV
55' SMART TV and entertainment system
FULLY REFURBISHED POOL/SNOOKER TABLE, Games Room now with 56' TV with Playstation +  TV with Xbox
GAMES ROOM - Slate bed Pool Table, 56' TV with Playstation + Large TV with NEW XBox, darts.
FULLY REFURBISHED GAMES ROOM, Football table 56' TV with Playstaion + Large TV with New XBox
TOTALLY REFURBISHED LAUNDRY ROOM WITH Large Capacity digital Washer and Dryer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ddouglass...
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

Walt's World is absolutely wonderful and the best house we have rented in the Orlando area. House was not only beautiful but well stocked with everything for a perfect vacation. Our family had plenty of room, enjoyed the game room, pool and hot tub. Location was ideal for us. We appreciate the details anticipating our needs from the owner and we will definitely go back. Thank you Cindi for sharing your home with us.

Jul 4, 2018
I am so pleased you all had a wonderful stay and I am so pleased you thought the house was a beautiful as we do. Hope to see you all again soon any recommendations are greatly appreciated, thank you for such a great review.
MKL900
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Wonderful comfy home!”
Reviewed March 13, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The location couldn't have been better. The home was so comfortable, very clean and spacious. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub after long days of excitement. Can't wait to go back and stay again!

Mar 14, 2018
Thank you for such a great review. I am so pleased that as a large party you still found the home spacious and it is wonderful to hear that you all enjoyed the standards and amenities of the home, pool and hot tub. I look forward to welcoming you all back soon.
Kindest regards Cindy
ifs96
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Waltsworld villa Florida”
Reviewed March 6, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We stayed at waltsworld for two week with a party of 11 ,with pool ,hot tub, games room very spacious villa , will recommend our friends to come here, easy to get to Disney,we had a great time , We will book here again

Mar 12, 2018
Hello
It is a great review and any recommendations are gladly received, thank you. I aim to offer the best customer service possible and we try to keep our home up to date and very well maintained and managed, so I am so pleased you all enjoyed your stay at Walts World, see you all again soon. kindest regards Cindy
sandran42...
Shotts
“Large, comfortable, well stocked and beautifully clean”
Reviewed September 27, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Close to all major attractions and the I4.
Walts World is comfortably large and would be excellent for larger families. We were only a party of 3 and had a lot of room. The villa is well stocked in the kitchen and had plenty of towels for the pool area.
The pool was a great size and the lanai is very spacious with lots of chairs and tables to seat everyone. Good outside lighting in pool area. Great hot tub.
Overall, we had a wonderful stay and would recommend this villa without hesitation.
Very responsive management company who sorted out a couple of minor issues immediately.
Cindy, the villa owner is a pleasure to deal with.

Sep 28, 2017
Hello
Thank you for such a wonderful and in depth review of our villa Walts World. From your review I can see you enjoyed the space the villa allows and the great pool area. I am always at hand for any help I can offer and will always do my best to make your stay with us memorable, the onsite management also work very hard on my behalf. Any recommendations you give are greatly appreciated.
I hope to see you all again soon.
Nancy K
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Beautiful vacation rental!! It is perfect for a large group, plenty of room, beautiful pool and hot tub! Only 15-20 minutes away from Walt Disney world. It has a large kitchen area, pool/game room. Kitchen is well stocked. Of course, you would need to bring or buy necessities, groceries, but that would be wherever you stayed. Have no complaints at all!!
Owners and management company very pleasant and accommodating. Any questions we had were answered in a timely manner. Unfortunately, we had to cut our vacation short due to hurricane Irma, but would rent this again in a heartbeat and highly recommend it.

Sep 28, 2017
Hello
I am so pleased you all enjoyed our home and of course the easy location to all the parks, shops etc, sorry your stay was cut a bit short (due to the weather). I and my on site team work hard to make sure any queries or help we can give are answered as quickly as possible, even if it is something small, so I am pleased you said we are very pleasant and accommodating.
I would like to see you all again soon and preferably in better weather conditions!
Any recommendations are greatly received.
travelmom...
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Wonderful home, responsive management”
Reviewed March 2, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Loved our stay at Walt's World. The hot tub was a real treat, the pool was immaculate and warm. The game room was fun and the kitchen was well equipped. The neighborhood was safe and quiet (except New Year's Eve, which was to be expected). The proximity to Disney World, Sea World, and Universal was very nice - we enjoyed each park immensely with Universal probably being our favorite *FUN* spot with kids ages 8 and 10. The only suggestion I would make is the mattress in the master bedroom - it was dreadful. It should be replaced as soon as possible! As it was just my husband and I and our kids I can't say about the other mattresses - the kids didn't seem to mind theirs :).

Mar 5, 2017
Hello Thank you taking time to review our home, we love the neighbour and as you say it's a great location for all the parks.
Sorry you found the bed uncomfortable, I have had this checked out and it was not the mattress but the topper, this has now been replaced. I have just got back from a wonderful 3 week stay and slept lovely. Also we have totally refurbished the kitchen with all new stainless steel appliance, it looks amazing and we have upgraded the tv's to larger flat screen/smart tv's in all the bedrooms.
Hope to see you all again soon. Cindy
Shannonss...
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed February 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2016

We arrived at the villa and was stunned at how beautiful it was couldn't believe our eyes ! Everything immaculate and finished at the highest standard possible. There was everything there you could ever want or need, down to finishing little touches such as fishing rods for fishing and leaflets & maps etc. This spacious luxurious villa definitely exceeded all expectations and beyond. We will most definitely be returning without a shadow of a doubt, I would most definitely recommend this villa our family will be coming back as often as possible!

Feb 23, 2017
Thank you for taking time to review our home, I am so pleased you had a great stay. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cindy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing