“Me and my family would like to thank you for...”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Area
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Epcot
Sea World
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
Vasco M
“Me and my family would like to thank you for staying at your vacation home. Fully met our expectations.”
Reviewed February 12, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Me and my family would like to thank you for staying at your vacation home. Fully met our expectations. We look after her as if she were ours. My wife did a general cleaning before leaving, we collected our trash, we collected the recyclable garbage. we put the glass containers in the garage for proper disposal. Thank you so much for everything, owner, IPG, TripAdvisor.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 14, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Kenneth C
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
“Good accomodation”
Reviewed October 9, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This was a great base to explore the local area including the parks. It has everything needed for a vacation including a pool which we enjoyed daily. It could do with a refurbishment but was totally functional and comfortable. Would book again and Charlotte the owner, was a gem.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Excursion...
“Beautiful :)”
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

First impression walking in... Beautiful! Much better than the pictures! Around 20 minutes to the parks, quiet neighborhood, very relaxing! I would recommend this house to any and everyone!

Cons: Really it just needs a few touch ups! But obviously nothing that is going to cause you problems. I would recommend getting Tv's for the other rooms, and fixing the outlet in the first twin bed room, we moved the dresser over a little so the kids didn't mess with it and just put it back before we left.

Plan to book again!!

Aug 2, 2017
Thank you for the review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. There are plans to deal with the touch ups needed in the interior of the villa next week when the current guests depart and hopefully, the painting will be done in November. I will look into getting TV's in the other rooms as well and hopefully you will be able to see the difference in your next stay.
Tim R
“Mrs”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Very disappointed with the villa, pool unusable for first week, as dirty, dining chairs were covered in dirty stains. Walls needed painting, there was a nest of wasps outside front door so we had to be careful entering and leaving the house. The house hasn't been touched in years and is more than ready for a refurb. If you don't mind grubby sofas and carpets then you'll be ok here, but we did so very disappointed

Jun 12, 2017
A bit disappointed in this review as the only complaint I had during the stay was on the 4th day in about the pool and as soon as I had that complaint, had someone out to deal with it. Have a very active property manager who deals with issues when it is reported to her. The villa does need painting now and as soon as I have a gap in rentals, this is being done as it wouldn't be fair to expect guests to put up with paint smells.
bschmiede...
Worcester, New York
“Review”
Reviewed June 8, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

It was a nice stay the inside of the house could you use a paint job. Our A/C stop working but we called the owners up and they came and fixed it right away and the drier stop working we got a new drier the next day. The doors could use a update and the blinds can use an update also! But overall it was a nice stay!!

Aug 2, 2017
Thank you for your review. I am glad I was able to deal with the dryer and AC issue straight away. I am hoping to have the work needed completed before the end of this year. Interior, hopefully next week and the painting in November.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed November 26, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing