Again, like most other trip advisor reviews, we found it difficult to locate especially in the dark. It took over an hour and a half to find and should have taken only 30 mins. It is NOT well signposted and there are many different maps showing you how to get there.
When we arrived with two teenagers and a VERY tired toddler, we were very pleased to be shown to the villa. We had booked a two bedroomed condo but were given a three bedroomed condo. The place was amazing, even after many hours of flying from England, we were astonished as the standard, more like 5* than the 3* we were expecting. Very comfortable beds and every piece of equipment you could possibly need in the kitchen. The condos were VERY well stocked with towels and we were told to "feel free to take them to the pool" which we have not come across before in hotels. The bathrooms were also well stocked with toiletries etc.
All the staff were friendly and the whole resort was very clean and tidy. The pool, which was just next door to us was also very clean and delightful for all of us. It was also nice to see the pool open until late in the evening if you wanted to have a quick dip in the jacuzzi after a long day at the parks.
We didn't eat at the restaurant there, so cannot comment on the food. The only slight downside was the queues in the mornings to get to the Disney parks, even leaving early, you could still be in a queue for an hour before you reached the parks on Interstate 4 . But this was Easter time and maybe this was why.
We would thoroughly recommend the Bahama Bay Resort and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Lake Davenport is the beautiful Bahama Bay Resort and Spa. Just off the beaten path, Bahama Bay is a hidden gem amongst the theme parks. Take a stroll on one of the nature trails, go for a dip in one of the four pools, soak in the hot tub or play a game of tennis, the resort has everything whether you want to relax or be active. Your room has a fully stocked kitchen and a washer and dryer, saving you money on eating out and packing a heavy suitcase, as well as plenty of living space and a screened in patio to enjoy the Florida weather. With resort wide Wi-Fi, no parking fees, free DVD rentals in the lobby and a friendly staff on-site to help you with your every need, Bahama Bay Resort & Spa is where you want to be! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bahama Bay Resort Orlando by Wyndham Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Bay Resort Orlando Hotel Davenport
- Bahama Bay Hotel Orlando
- Bahama Bay Florida
- Bahama Bay Davenport
- Bahamas Bay Florida
- Bahama Bay Resort Spa
- Bahama Bay Orlando Resort