Just come back from a two week stay at this resort,overall you cannot fault it.
We had a 3 bedroom condo, 615 in block 2,this had two balconies,one outside the living room area and the other adjacent to the master bedroom.All rooms were clean and very spacious.The master bedroom is ensuite and also has a tv.The other bedrooms were just normal rooms,but all have double walk in wardrobes.The kitchen is well equipped for any length of stay,not that we used it to its full potential as we ate out most of the time,apart from a bowl of cereal and a coffee in the morning.
The resort feels very safe and there is always a guard on the gate to let guests in and out.
Location wise its top notch,close enough but not too close,about 15 mins to Disney,25 to Sea World,and thats with morning/tea time traffic.Plenty of restuarants to choose from on the 192,and the 27,although highway 27 is much quieter there is more choice on the 192,Longhorns on W Irlo Bronson(192) was our favourite,excellent value for money there.
The only negative to the resort,and its not really anything to concern anyone,is the poor wi-fi,our condo was some way from the clubhouse/reception so that may have affected it,and if you go on holiday and poor wi-fi spoils your holiday then you need to get a life!
The biggest compliment would be to say that we would go back there and recommend Bahama Bay to anyone,which we will certainly do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Lake Davenport is the beautiful Bahama Bay Resort and Spa. Just off the beaten path, Bahama Bay is a hidden gem amongst the theme parks. Take a stroll on one of the nature trails, go for a dip in one of the four pools, soak in the hot tub or play a game of tennis, the resort has everything whether you want to relax or be active. Your room has a fully stocked kitchen and a washer and dryer, saving you money on eating out and packing a heavy suitcase, as well as plenty of living space and a screened in patio to enjoy the Florida weather. With resort wide Wi-Fi, no parking fees, free DVD rentals in the lobby and a friendly staff on-site to help you with your every need, Bahama Bay Resort & Spa is where you want to be! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bahama Bay Resort Orlando by Wyndham Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Bay Resort Orlando Hotel Davenport
- Bahama Bay Hotel Orlando
- Bahama Bay Florida
- Bahama Bay Davenport
- Bahamas Bay Florida
- Bahama Bay Resort Spa
- Bahama Bay Orlando Resort