“Loved our Stay at Regal Palms!”

Regal Palms Resort & Spa
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My family had a great time at Regal Palms! We all loved staying in a house instead of a hotel. The pool, lazy river and hot tubs was amazing! We stayed in a three room town house. It was like being in a home away from home. We stayed off season so our house was a great deal! We had an upgraded house so we got the flat screen tv's in every room. The only complaint was the beds weren't upgraded like we were told they would be. They were all rock hard! My son slept on the couch because he didn't like the bed.

Room Tip: They add a resort and cleaning to the price of your room. Some sites bill you when you book the hous...
1  Thank sctgrantspass
Write a ReviewReviews (2,127)

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I reserved through booking.com. When I got there everything was prepaid so I only had to do the deposit. I stayed in a 4 bedroom townhome. I travelled with my mom who is disabled, my dad and my three adult children.

The staff by the pool area was very accommodating with my mom! The food at the restaurant was great and the pool area was awesome! The townhome had everything we needed and it had a bedroom on the first floor floor level! I'm looking forward to going with my boyfriend next time!

It's a very nice place to stay!

Room Tip: The only accessible units for disabled people are the 4 bedroom units.
1  Thank Ani20142014
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Not only were the beds rock hard but when I medically had to leave the area they wouldn't reimburse me until we harassed them over and over again. I would never recommend this place to anyone the service was awful the rooroom was terribly hot and you could not adjust the thermostat one time we were in the lobby a nice Mexican couple came in and the attendant was making rude comments to them about their race

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank valvincentcolvin12
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Loved the townhouse, family had a good time. Was close to most things and a short drive to most of the theme parks. Only thing I would say is I wish the swimming pool and lazy river area was a tad bit bigger. Way to many kids crammed into a small space.

2  Thank Brian M
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Feb 2014.....We had a 4bdrm corner unit with a balcony....we got exactly as we ask for...private...close as possible to pool,..easy access to major hwy......the pool was great and I enjoyed the lazy river...staff polite and friendly.....townhome was clean, furnished as shown.....no bugs....I was surprised they do not recycle on the resort....we did not use the other facilities available as we were at the parks....close by...approx 20 minutes. My one suggestion would be to buy new mattresses...especially in the twin rooms....our family consisted of 2 grand parents, 2 adults. one four year old.....we were all very pleased with our stay....

Room Tip: corner unit in our experience was quite private....
2  Thank Deborah_V2014
Reviewed February 25, 2014

we recently bought at regal palms because we had such a good time the year before, We booked through Simon and the place was fab. After we bought we stayed at our place for a total of 7 weeks before and after xmas and new year. I have recently looked at pics of people complaining of stains on carpets, not enough kitchen equipment etc. And in answer to that is PLEASE treat your stay as if you owned it. The state of some places are bad because OF BAD tenants. We have replaced carpets for tiles, new tv,s bedding, kitchen equipment.and much more. We want to have a nice home so everyone enjoys their holidays. We will in the future replace the up stair carpet but it is all expense.MY POINT IS I as an owner will upgrade if and when I can, ALL most of ASK is try not to wear soiled shoes etc on carpet areas and take coloured drinks up the stairs. Coke ,red wine etc STAIN if spilled. Please respect OUR HOLIDAY HOME.

THANKS AND ENJOY

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Michael C
Reviewed February 24, 2014

DO NOT book a Unit with this organization... We booked aTownhouse in the pool area on October 14,2013 for a month stay in February, 2014. Never heard a word until my Visa was charged a deposit of almost $900.00 and I called them in December to put a hold on that deposit explaining that I never heard from OPM. Two days later I had a contract on my PC. Everything looked fine and I spoke to this CARL TAIT and asked him to book a second Townhouse for my children for 10 days. This was ok'd also. Well we arrived on February 1 to find the Townhouse this guy put us in was unacccheckeptable, roaches, smelled, food on kitchen floor etc and was far from the pool(as we requested and which was IN the contract). We went to the front desk telling them this Townhouse was not satisfactory and THEY called TAIT (he wouldn't talk to Us) but asked them to put us in another place which they did. We went out for supper and returned after 9 pm to discover the Water had been turned OFF......... this place had NO bureau in the master bedroom on the first floor for our clothes, moldy shower curtain in the upstairs master bathroom no tv in the downstairs bedroom (as advertised) no broom, no vacuum, one bath towel per bathroom, rancid fry pan ( we had to buy one). TAIT called us the following morning to say he would bring to us a bureau, tv, broom, vacuum cleaner and shower curtain (we bought this also) he never showed up....... This guy is unscrupulous, NO integrity, liar etc, etc, etc......Check before you book WHO you're booking with......GOOD LUCK

17  Thank Kiki2357
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Villas at Regal Palms Resort & Spa
#27 of 154 in Kissimmee
Quality Inn Maingate South
Quality Inn Maingate South
#8 of 13 in Davenport

Been to Regal Palms Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!