Had a key mix up upon arrival so we were delayed entering our town home. The resort itself is surrounded by town homes that rent and are handled by third party agencies. We were told we would be paid a visit by an agent early in our week's stay. It's Thursday with no visit.
Our town home was beautiful with most amenities included.
The pool area has no life guards, is small but suitable for the kids. Includes a water slide, lazy river and large and kiddie pool area. Sand volleyball court and tiki bar with restaurant on site as well.
Never seemed to have server or bartender at the tiki bar.
Grocery shopping near by but pricey.
I did like the relaxed feel. Walking distance to everything.
I would return with a smaller group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regal Palms Resort & Spa is a private Resort consisting of bars, restaurant, health spa,gym, a spectacular pool area with water slide and lazy river, 24/7 check in, guest services, theme park tickets and Banana Jacks childrens restaurant and gaming center. The resort is surrounded by 598 privately owned townhomes and 700 pool homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Regal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Palms Hotel Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort And Spa
- Regal Palms Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort Florida
- Regal Palms At Highlands Reserve
- Palm Regal Resort