I came here with my husband's family for 2 nights in December before taking a cruise. We loved that this place had 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, which was convenient for the 7 of us that came on the trip. The downside is that this resort is a good 15-20 minutes from the main rode and pretty far from food and grocery stores. Also, there wasn't any cell phone reception in the house.
The wi-fi password didn't work, so thankfully my husband knows how to fix it. The front desk people weren't very help.
Our ceiling leaked into the living room and caused my sister-in-law and my mother-in-law to almost slip onto the floor because it leaked a huge puddle from the master bathroom shower right at the bottom of the steps.
They sent maintenance over and they "fixed" it, but you could tell by looking at the ceiling that it had previously leaked before.
The kitchen is small and the unit was just not very homey.
I rated this a 3 because it's nice to find a place that fits all of us, but overall, I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a lot of time to drive.
We stayed here for 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regal Palms Resort & Spa is a private Resort consisting of bars, restaurant, health spa,gym, a spectacular pool area with water slide and lazy river, 24/7 check in, guest services, theme park tickets and Banana Jacks childrens restaurant and gaming center. The resort is surrounded by 598 privately owned townhomes and 700 pool homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Regal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Palms Resort And Spa
- Regal Palms Hotel Davenport
- Regal Palms Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort Florida
- Regal Palms At Highlands Reserve
- Palm Regal Resort