Regal Palms Resort & Spa
$113
$104
$85
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South(Davenport)(Great Value!)
$76
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
2,150 results
All reviewsbedroom townhousepool arealazy riverla miragebanana jacksprivate ownergrocery storewasher and dryerfamily vacationdisney worldhome away from homethree bedroomdvd playerfull kitchengreat pooladults and childrenkids loved the pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The unit was exactly as shown, clean and comfortable. We stayed in Simon's 3 bedroom April 2012. It was close to the pool and easy to find. The grocery store is really close which is a bonus. We travelled to Sea World, Busch Gardens and Aquatica while here and they were all easy to get to and not to far to drive. The pools and everything around were awesome and the water slide was really fun.
My only complaint would be that on weekends, the pool gets really busy with locals, but there were more than enough chairs and it was still comfortable.
Simon was easy to deal with and the main desk staff was awesome to us arriving late having forgotten our passcode!

Room Tip: Units close to the pool can get unwanted noise from evening activities but it shuts down by 11.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have stayed in Regal Palms many times going back to when they first opened and the pool wasn't yet finished. We always book directly through them so that we don't have to deal with 3rd party. However, it seems that even now booking through them is 3rd party. We booked an elite townhome for 4 nights. 1st night the internet and main TV weren't working. By the 2nd night the TV was fixed but still no internet. When we complained they told me to "call the management company." WHAT? They are them management company. Anyway,the gave me a number and all I got was a recording. Complained again and a technician came by with the neighbor's WIFI password so that we could connect. Finally, we decided to leave 1 night early, went to the front desk and again the resonse was "call the management company." I told her I booked directly and that she was the managmeent company. So, she connected me with some operator who in turn called her back on the other line to say that the return authorization had to come from Regal Palms. The girl at the desk then called a manager who wrote a return authorization E-mail to whoever I spoke to on the phone (I assume the managment comany?) and we got back the cost of 1 night. Oh, and all of this took approximately 45 minutes. REALLY?????? I'm not paying Regal Palms $11.95/night to tell me to call a management company when I booked thru them and THEY ARE the management company. It was just rediculous and a waste of time.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rmwebb1
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Rented for one week and I have a blast 10 minutes from Disney and very closed to universal studios on a private area with very friendly people and good service and they will see me again my family and me were very happy

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank 0319traveler
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We waited at the front desk for help and were left unassisted as the manager and front desk staff talked an discussed another travelers refund. The condo was large enough and fairly clean but there were some cockroaches as well as sugar ants. There were no extras-salt and pepper, no dish rag no extra toilet paper.

The resort is huge so the walk to the pool was very far.

Room Tip: Find one closer tot he pool, Jacuzzi area.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank debbiegutch
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I rented house#141 for last week dec 2012 in this resort which is privately owned by Damian Panzo (Davenport fl solutions inc). The house is okay but there is no phone and the worst is ATT cell phones doesn't wok there. No cell, no data n no phone. And this guy did not returned my security deposit as agreed. Terrible stay... do not rent this home.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family