we had a family holiday at regal palms in august and its a great place to stay
we booked directly from an owner and there were no problems at all. the house was one of the newer ones towards the rear of the resort so the only downside was a slight walk to the pool, the benifit however was having no one overlooking the house from the rear so we could sit outside in the evenings with no noise from the clubhouse, the house itself was spacious, clean and up to date, we have booked to go back next year as well, i have had no expierience of some of the negative things people are saying, i know sa lot of the houses are privately owned so they may be kept to a higher standard but its a great resort with great facilities and only a short trrip to the parks, its been well documented on tv that some people only come on trip advisor with the intention of bad mouthing everything, don't believe them, get out there and enjoy yourselves!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regal Palms Resort & Spa is a private Resort consisting of bars, restaurant, health spa,gym, a spectacular pool area with water slide and lazy river, 24/7 check in, guest services, theme park tickets and Banana Jacks childrens restaurant and gaming center. The resort is surrounded by 598 privately owned townhomes and 700 pool homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Regal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Palms Resort And Spa
- Regal Palms Hotel Davenport
- Regal Palms Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort Florida
- Regal Palms At Highlands Reserve
- Palm Regal Resort