We absolutely loved your villa and the resort it was situated in. From the moment we arrived we enjoyed every minute. The villa was very comfortable and spacious (after a week cramped in a hotel room it was paradise to have that much space). The pool area was a highlight and just a short walk away too. All theme parks including the new Legoland were easy to access even if we did have to drive on the wrong side of the road,lol (we come from Australia).
If it weren't for a 17 hour plane flight we would definitely be back again soon.
I would be happy to refer any friends thinking of travelling to Orlando to yourself.
The Williams Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regal Palms Resort & Spa is a private Resort consisting of bars, restaurant, health spa,gym, a spectacular pool area with water slide and lazy river, 24/7 check in, guest services, theme park tickets and Banana Jacks childrens restaurant and gaming center. The resort is surrounded by 598 privately owned townhomes and 700 pool homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Regal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Palms Hotel Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort And Spa
- Regal Palms Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort Florida
- Regal Palms At Highlands Reserve
- Palm Regal Resort