“Great food and great people”
Review of D'oro Palazzo

D'oro Palazzo
Ranked #22 of 103 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in Posner Park shopping plaza Davenport Florida
Reviewed August 7, 2014

What a wonderful place. Being in transit during our family journey, we discovered this wonderful small place at the end of a busy day. What a nice discovery in the middle of a shopping mall. From the entrance, it felt and smelt the real Italian trattoria. Facing some family particularities relative to allergies, the lady who welcomed us showed a lot of patience and helped us to compose a menu which went well to all. Above this outstanding service, we all received a very delicious meal. We shall not hesitate to return there if we are in the region another time.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Used to love there steak but the last time I ordered one I needed to send it back before that they were melt in your mouth. Went last week for lunch the service is always good, the atmosphere is very nice it reminds me of my grandmother with the Italian music playing. My sister had the Eggplant Parm with the sauteed spinach was very good. My pasta was kind of watered down but it is usually very good. They also have lunch specials starting at $6.00. Desserts are always yummy.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

They have very good pizza, but it does take a while for it since it is made to order. They have sandwiches, my favorite is the tuscan chicken and italian fries. The pasta is nice as well. Good for a break from the chain restaurants.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We heard of this restaurant on restaurant.com so we had a coupon to use. What a great surprise to find such a wonderful little restaurant with such great food in a shopping mall. We had to spend $100 to get $50 off. This was very hard to do with just 2 people as the prices were as reasonable as being home. We got some entrees to go so we had dinner for another night. Highly recommend all the food on the menu as we got to taste many. We went there another night with the family because it was so good.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I had a pasta dish that didn't even have any meat or vegetables in it and it cost around $15 for about $1 worth of ingredients. Pasta IS NOT homemade and chef IS NOT ITALIAN! SLOW SERVICE AND A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Don't waste your time or money!!!