“Thank Goodness we saw this place.” 5 of 5 bubbles

D'oro Palazzo
Ranked #22 of 94 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in Posner Park shopping plaza Davenport Florida
Summerville, South Carolina
“Thank Goodness we saw this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were in Davenport FL visiting my family and tried looking for a place to go out and eat. SO, if your in Davenport FL don't expect many choices, but for sure go to this place. Dine in, carry out, or delivery. The food was excellent as well as the service. It was very reasonably priced as well and had a great menu. It is located in a plaza next to a Ross Dress place and would have never seen it. They do not take " reservations" but do accept call ahead seating. I would suggest this place to anyone in the area, even if you are in Kissimmee or Orlando. It is Not a tourist trap.
I suggest you Go.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Christopher N

Davenport, Florida
“Yummmy food ... Helpful staff ....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

We arrived on what looked like the end of a very busy night and was greeted by a smiling server who said sit anywhere so we chose a booth prompt fast service drinks only 1.99 free refills server made very helpful suggestions for apps even said I could order off of the lunch or childrens menu . Very decent priced ... Loved the creme brule ...

2 Thank david2011andme
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Excellent Italian in a shopping mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

We were staying in Davenport a year ago and trying to find other than a chain restaurant. We were suspicious of finding a nice restaurant in a shopping mall but decided to take a chance. We were not disappointed. Good menu, good food and good service.
We returned to Davenport again this year and D'oro Palazzo was an easy choice for a return visit. The food and service was just as good as we remembered. This is a modestly priced Restaurant that I would say borders on upscale Italian so don't be concerned that it's housed in a shopping center. When I told he waitress the two dishes I was debating she didn't hesitate to make a choice for me. My wife, my college sophomore grandson and I all had a very nice experience at D'oro Palazzo. Give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Paul B
Davenport
“FIRST 5 PLATES OFFERED WERE DIRTY!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

I've been a regular here, but today was my last visit. Had to send the wine back because the glass was dirty (lipstick, finger prints). Had to send the bread plates back because 1 was smeared with grease and 1 had encrusted food on it. Waitress poured the wine into a new glass (???) and brought more plates ~ not clean, but better (she said they were sticky and greasy because they serve oil in them .... HUH?!). Plate for my flatbread had encrusted food on it. Turns out they don't have an electrical dishwasher .... all done by hand. Trust me, I won't be back ~ this was disgusting!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Good food and Great service. Lots of options. We loved it so much that we went there once and had their food delivered to the neighboring hotel we were staying at :)

Visited April 2014