“Love it!”

Beamsville, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great golf course and wonderful place to rent a vacation villa. Within walking distance to supermarket and restaurants.

1 Thank happycampers40

Middlesbrough Uk
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Friendly place, nice course.”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I played here in November this year, my first visit to this course in a long time.
The course was in nice condition and although it was pretty busy pace of play was ok.
Very friendly staff, and a nice place to play golf.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Gary M
Sheffield
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“One for a nice easy relaxing days golf”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is a lovely course to enjoy when you are looking to enjoy a nice relaxing day in good company and not looking for the golf to be too challenging. The par 3''s can vary in club choice quite a bit depending on the wind and I like the fact they range from a flick with a wedge to a good 6 iron. The par 4's vary in quality and challenge and in places could be improved by some bunkers guarding the approach. The par 5's are good fun, especially the back to back holes 8 and 9. The greens run very true and are always in good condition and the tee boxes are properly mown as well (something Falcons Fire should try)

If you are a novice golfer or just not that good a player then this should be more your course than some of the Disney resort tracks in the area, you will enjoy it much more here.

Overall a good course, but maybe not enough of a challenge for the really low handicapper.

1 Thank Spandex
Northwest England
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Best coarse we played whilst on Orlando holiday”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I played this with my husband, we paid $32 on golf now but the guys we were paired with only paid $25 dollars. I did ask for us to play alone but the starter wouldn't allow this. That said we were paired with 2 lovely guys of a similar ability which helped. The course suited all of us, I am a relative beginner and pared a few holes. Only thing missing was a mobile cart for drinks it was very hot. No waits on any hole and I would play this again in a flash.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Golf Holiday”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Great holiday - myself and 18 of my friends booked a golf holiday - this was our 2nd time at H.R.G.C. - golf course was adding senior tees when we left (which should lower my score next year) - staff was great / club house was well stocked - we stayed in a 4 bedroom house - very nicely appointed with pool - shopping for incidentals/breakfast etc is only a 5 minute drive away - and weather was perfect for golf (23 or 76 average daily) - many many restaurants to choose from within a short drive - would highly recommend this golf course/property -

Visited November 2013