$58
HIExpress.com
$129
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South(Davenport)(Great Value!)
$71
$69
Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate(Davenport)(Great Value!)
$161
$135
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$62
$51
$68
$111
$88
Cancelon
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 5, 2015

The owners, Michele and Steve, are very nice people. They see to your needs. The room was clean and has a very nice shower. A full refridgerator and microwave There is a Perkins down the road, with excellent food. I stayed here for several months and had no complaints. It is not the Ritz, but a very comfortable, clean, and pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank G K
Reviewed August 19, 2015 via mobile

To begin with they have only 15 rooms. Every time I wanted to get a room they made some lame excuse why they could not give me a room and always was booked up. I tried many times to book a room. Another time they showed me a room that the AC was broken and I asked when they would be able to fix it so I could get this room. I checked back every day for the next three days and they kept on telling me they could not get hold of the Owner to get it fixed. Most recently they told me they think they would have a room within two days. I called them the day before the person they said would be checking out and the Male Manager said he confirmed that the person in this room would be checking out the next day,but he said we can not hold the room unless you pay in advance for the room. Also they now told me I would have to pay a $50.00 Security deposit even though I do not have a pet and there would not be anything I could charge to the room since they did not have a Restaurant etc. The Male manger said to call back later to speak to the female manager to see if this or part of the $50.00 fee could be waved. It was getting late and I did not want them to book the room to someone else and they were not getting back to me so I kept calling tring to see what they would do and what I would need to pay them now so I could reserve the room. Since they were not getting back to me I went over to this Motel to speed things up. When I got there the female manager said in so many words that I was an inch of my life from them never doing business with me. I said I just wanted to get things finalized and pay for the room for one week. This female Manager then said that the room was now unavailable because the person who told the Male Manager he would definitely checking out was now staying on for more days. I was getting a feeling I have been getting the run around. It is an old fashioned Southern Motel that seems to be stuck in the bad past and not rent to a certain group of people etc.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed July 4, 2015

Nice management flexable with checking in and out
Very accomadating. Pets allowed
Good TV
Great shower large and clean
Clean terrazzo floors
Could use new mattresses
Most important was the proximity to the hospital

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2015

It's like you've been transported to a 1950's Motor Lodge (except for the refrigerator, microwave, flat screen tv, cable, and WiFi). Your basic place to sleep, tile floor and clean. Great for the price.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Glenn H
Reviewed April 4, 2014

If you are looking for a pet friendly mom and pop motel..this is it! The rooms are very clean and spacious. The manager was beyond friendly every time I asked her for anything! The weekly rate is very affordable and they will work with you on the pet fee (minimal) There is also coin operated laundry on site. I stayed here for a week and the only problem is that there is not a good place to really take your dog for a walk. It's right on the highway. We did walk up to the right and go into a small housing development. You just can't beat the value here though :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business