They seem to be bringing it up, the price was very good the bed was comfortable and the staff was very friendly (they treat you like a 5 star hotel would, the 5 star actually could use these guys) We got checked in by Mike and I was very impressed with him, very polite, upbeat and answered all my questions. The maintenance man Keith was the same way so friendly and helpful. No problem with none of the staff, the morning ladies were also good and cheerful (Moreen I think is her name). They need to upgrade the carpet etc but that's on the owners not the staff, for the price we paid we were happy. I just can't tell you enough the staff really helped with our stay even though the place needs major upgrading but they kept up with what they have to work with and clean. If you want 5 star pay for it because once this place upgrades there prices will probably go up but I hope not to much and please stay pet friendly. I was in the back, bottom floor king bed, pet friendly no smoking (stayed 3 nights). And I look under all my mattress where I stay and there were no bedbugs.And my wifi worked very well, this is my last night here and I'm typing this :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel was bought recently and has been upgraded and is under new management and has a new staff attentive to hotel guest needs and services. We have clean and comfortable rooms at great prices. Our location is excellent, right off 1-4 on Highway 27 but is in a quiet area away from traffic noise. We have 2 room suites, Double beds, King bed, Pet rooms(pet fee applies), and rooms for the handicapped, rooms with fridge and microwave (fee applies) and smoking rooms. The hotel amenities are excellent, such as a heated pool and spa, free continental breakfast, in-room coffee maker and in-room iron and ironing board and hair dryer,free WIFI, free HBO and over 30 other channels, computer and fax in the lobby and guest laundry facilities and 24 hour check in. The hotel is within miles from Disney attractions, Universal Studios, Gatorland and other attractions like Busch Gardens and area casinos are not far away. Shopping is 5 minutes from the hotel at the Posner Park Mall with over 30 stores like JC Penny, Belk, Ross, Staples, Dicks Sporting Goods Store and within miles from Wal Mart, Eagle Ridge Mall, Lakeland Mall and The Loop. There are great restaurants in the area such as Bob Evans right in front, Perkins, Cracker Barrel, Beef OBradys, Dennys, Sonny's Barbecue, Manny's Chophouse, McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Cici's etc. We are right across from I-4 and US Highway 27. Local golf courses are within a few miles such as Southern Dunes, Highlands Reserve, Ridgewood Lakes, Falcons Fire, Deer Creek Golf Resort and Disney Courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Davenport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Davenport
- Days Inn & Suites Davenport Hotel Davenport