condescending desk help and penny pinching management you'll enjoy your stay. We had 3 people in the room and started out with 2 (yes, TWO) towels. Had to ask for more. I requested a refridgerator and they charged me $15!!! For one night!!!
Days Inn advertises that if you forget something (shampoo, toothbrushes, etc.) they can provide one. Well, I forgot to pack our toothbrushes so I went to the desk to ask for one and was told they didn't have any and I could go to the nearby gas station and buy one!
Internet reception in the rooms was off and on but okay in the lobby.
But other than that, it was a nice place to stay: the room we had was very clean and smelled nice upon opening the door. The pool and hot tub were clean and I felt comfortable letting my kids swim in it. The breakfast was nice with a good selection of pastries and cereals, waffles for those who eat them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel was bought recently and has been upgraded and is under new management and has a new staff attentive to hotel guest needs and services. We have clean and comfortable rooms at great prices. Our location is excellent, right off 1-4 on Highway 27 but is in a quiet area away from traffic noise. We have 2 room suites, Double beds, King bed, Pet rooms(pet fee applies), and rooms for the handicapped, rooms with fridge and microwave (fee applies) and smoking rooms. The hotel amenities are excellent, such as a heated pool and spa, free continental breakfast, in-room coffee maker and in-room iron and ironing board and hair dryer,free WIFI, free HBO and over 30 other channels, computer and fax in the lobby and guest laundry facilities and 24 hour check in. The hotel is within miles from Disney attractions, Universal Studios, Gatorland and other attractions like Busch Gardens and area casinos are not far away. Shopping is 5 minutes from the hotel at the Posner Park Mall with over 30 stores like JC Penny, Belk, Ross, Staples, Dicks Sporting Goods Store and within miles from Wal Mart, Eagle Ridge Mall, Lakeland Mall and The Loop. There are great restaurants in the area such as Bob Evans right in front, Perkins, Cracker Barrel, Beef OBradys, Dennys, Sonny's Barbecue, Manny's Chophouse, McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Cici's etc. We are right across from I-4 and US Highway 27. Local golf courses are within a few miles such as Southern Dunes, Highlands Reserve, Ridgewood Lakes, Falcons Fire, Deer Creek Golf Resort and Disney Courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Davenport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Davenport
- Days Inn & Suites Davenport Hotel Davenport