“Lunch before a flight to LA”
Review of End Zone - CLOSED

End Zone
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 8, 2014

When we walked in, we were told to sit anywhere we wanted. The first 5 booths we looked at had not been totally ready for a customer. They had not been wiped down, just cleared off. We must have arrived just after the lunch crowd.
The End Zone has a "build your own burger" on the menu. We go there for the burger's. They are always tasty.
Our waiter, {from NJ} is always pleasant and fun to talk with, Our order was taken and read back to us.
When the burgers came, the kitchen had transposed the order. My fiancé's order came out just the opposite and mine the same. It was quickly corrected and we enjoyed our meal. I would recommend the burgers anytime.
The owner and waiter apologized for the mistake. We will go back again.

There are newer reviews for End Zone

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Worst wings I have ever had in my life. They were floating in grease and had very little flavor. It is very hard to screw up wings, but somehow they managed to do just that. Also, after telling the management how bad the wings were, they still wouldn't make it right by taking the wings off our bill. The service was terrible and it took over 30 minutes for a server to come take our order. As a side note, their sweet tea is terrible. It is safe to say that I won't be going back.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

By the reviews I had high expectations when I arrived. There is nothing special about this place. I wanted to order the "all you can eat shrimp" but it came with one hitch. You have to order a drink to be able to order the special. I drink water when eating so I had to order something else. I ordered the hamburger which was overcooked and came with very few fries. For nine bucks I was expecting a little something more. Ordered an appetizer and when i received the hamburger I still hadn't received the appetizer. The waitress said it would be coming out in a few minutes. I thought the whole idea of the appetizer was to come before the meal.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Visited this restaurant on Sept 21, 2013 with a family of 8. Service was not very good and the food was very disappointing.
I would not return to this restaurant

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The honey barbecue wings were the best I've ever tasted. The service was excellent and all the staff were extremely amiable. I do not understand the comments concerning the musty smell and mould. The restaurant was ultra clean, however, the only downfall was the price of the Samuel Adams beer at $6.50 per pint.