“Fantastic holiday villa, wish we could have...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mick D
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic holiday villa, wish we could have stayed longer”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Firstly, the owner Ron is very quick to respond to enquiries and questions in the lead up to booking the villa and that was very helpful and appreciated. The villa is fantastic, there is so much space and I'll never forget the look on the kids faces as they ran from room to room when we first arrived. We arrived late in the evening and whilst Ron had let us know that there was a food pack but we arrived to find milk, juice, bread, ham, turkey, eggs, cereal, jam, t-bags, coffee and some other bits...massively appreciated as we didn't want to leave the villa the following morning after 20 hours travelling.
We went in mid April and we opted for the pool heating and I recommend anyone going at the same time to pay the little extra. Our kids went in the pool at every opportunity, morning and night and I found the pool temperature very welcoming at all times of the day.
There's a pool table and air hockey that we used a few times and the games console is great fun. The games are great but to be honest the pool was the 1st choice for all of us after being out during the day.
The place has a feel of home with Wifi, TV in all the rooms, loads of space and we were all sad to leave after 15 nights.
I will most certainly be in touch with Ron to see about availability if we decide to go back to Orlando.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Pool
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
In

manchester
Reviewed October 22, 2011 for a stay in February 2011
people found this review helpful

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;