“A Great Disney Alternative”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Palm View

4 bedroom 3 bathroom villa in private, gated community
Driveway parking and double garage Breakfast nook
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
4 bedroom 3 bathroom villa in private, gated community
Driveway parking and double garage
Breakfast nook
Dining for 8
Bathroom plus shower
Living room
Master bedroom kingsize bed
Shower room with pool access
Bedroom 2 queen bed
Bedroom 3 twin beds
Bedroom 4 twin beds
Pool can be heated at £20 per day.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Erica R
“A Great Disney Alternative”
Reviewed October 29, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The property was great. My family wanted a Disney vacation, but didn’t want to stay on Disney property.
This was a much more affordable and spacious option. We were never more than 20 minutes away from any of the Disney World parks.

With four bedrooms and three bathrooms, after a day at the park we didn’t have to be on top of one another. We loved having a pool that we could relax in and not have to share with a bunch of strangers. The house was equipped with everything we needed to prepare meals too. I brought some utensils and appliances from home on the fear that the property wouldn’t have them; but they were all there.

There is only one negative and it was something completely out of the property managers’ hands. We happened to be there on an unusually hot week in October. There were ample warnings posted not to mess with the air-conditioning settings; so we didn’t. On the second day the AC was not working. It reached temperatures of 88 degrees in the house. Entirely too hot for my grandparents who are in their 80s. I know the property managers worked to resolve the issue, but it was over 24 hours before it was repaired. My only critique is that the management company could have been a little more responsive. It required many phone calls to have the problem handled.

The actual owner of the property, Roo, couldn’t have been nicer. I arrived with all the information about the property I needed, which was really helpful. Also, after the airline unexpectedly changed my family’s flights to arrive much earlier in the day, arrangements were made to allow us to check in earlier than normal. I cannot express how much we appreciated that!

This is a spacious and clean rental that you will surely enjoy!

Nov 14, 2017
Really pleased that you had a lovely holiday and thank you for great review. But, so sorry to here you had A/C problem and it took some time to get sorted.
Please come and stay again. Roo
javedkhan...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Lovely Villa”
Reviewed October 8, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Villa was very clean, comfortable and homely. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying there.
Community is very secure with Gate access.

Oct 10, 2017
Hi Javed
Thank you for the lovey review, please come back soon and stay longer. Roo
Luton
Reviewed October 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you very much for this great review, you and your family have been ideal guests. I am sure this will help future guest with their villa selection. Come back soon. Roo
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jul 11, 2017
Thank you for a great review....yes the Walmart is super handy for those middle of the night shopping trips!! Please you had a super vacation.
Martin F
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Home - We loved our stay here!”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The price we paid for this rental was excellent value for money, I had a few questions which the owner, Roo answered very quickly so we booked up and were looking forward to going. We were given directions to get there, it was probably about 45 minutes from the Airport and less than half an hour from the Disney World Parks. When we arrived it didn’t disappoint our expectations, the house is very large, there were only three of us so it was really a bit too big for us, I would say if comfortably sleeps 8 but the extra space was nothing to worry about.
There is a pool out the back, this is quite private and isn’t really overlooked by anyone. You could have it heated I think but there was no need for this in May. The pool isn’t huge but is quite a good size, it was also cleaned weekly.
There are four bedrooms, two double, and two twins. The master suite is excellent with a well-appointed bathroom and large bed, two of the bedrooms have televisions in addition to the large one in the main living area. There are a further two bathrooms.
The kitchen is a good size and is equipped with everything you could need, there are also a washing machine and dryer which came in handy. In the garage there is a barbecue, some pool toys and pushchairs and a high chair so this is worth bearing in mind if you are taking young children.
There weren’t really any issues, only a couple of minor things. Firstly the battery in the smoke alarm died in the middle of the night, obviously this could happen any time it just happened to be during the night. The property manager came to sort it out the next day so that was fine. The other was the air conditioning unit for the property next door is close to the bedroom window for the master bedroom, when we were there it was making odd noises at times like there was something wrong with it. This was something you got used to after a while as apart from that there was virtually no noise on the entire community – it was very quiet. It was possible that the owners of the property next door are going to get this fixed so I wouldn’t worry too much about it. The air conditioning in Palm View itself was virtually silent.
There are a few shops nearby including an excellent pizzeria, I would say you would definitely need to rent a car as there didn’t appear to be much public transport in the area. It takes about 10 minutes to get onto highway 192, about 20 to Disney World and about 30-40 minutes to get to International Drive depending on how busy the I4 is.
Overall I would not hesitate to recommend this property to people looking to stay in the area.

Jun 27, 2017
Hi Martin, sorry for delay. Thank you for your lovely review, I am sure other guest looking to book my villa, will appreciate your honest opinions. Cheers Roo
Christian...
“Outstanding !!”
Reviewed February 5, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Brilliant house! Everything you need is there. Not far from the main attractions in Orlando. Quiet gated community, very nice and clean villa. You can't go wrong here!

Your age range 35-49
Feb 6, 2017
Hi Christian
Thank you for the lovely review. So pleased you all enjoyed your holiday.
Many thanks for booking with me.
Roo
Xtamara
“Perfect!”
Reviewed September 6, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This house is absolutely fabulous! Spent a whole week with my family. Reservation was easy. Thank you, Roo, for your quick response every time. The rooms were spatious, beds were comfy, the kitchen had everything we needed to prepare our own meals. The kids enjoyed the pool after park visits. The neighbourhood was quiet and well maintained. I would definitely recommend this house to family and friends.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing