“Very good!”

David's Club - Omni Orlando Resorts
Reserve with OpenTable
David's Club - Omni Orlando Resorts is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 103 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-4 and exit 58
Description: Davids Club, an upscale sports bar and grille, is a spirited gathering place with a loose tie feel. Serving Bourbons, Crafts and Cuts. While flat screen TV's air favorite sporting events, guests enjoy a game of pool. In addition to great cuisine, the restaurant also serves up spectacular resort views.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is where everyone hangs after their business meetings for the day. Having drinks and watching sports. We just went in for a quick bite at the end of a long day. Definitely try the lobster macaroni and cheese it was delicious!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Food was good and the atmosphere is excellent. TV's everywhere but not your typical sports bar. Pretty good staff as well. As with all resort restaurants though, prepare to spend a lot of money.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I ate there while I was staying at the hotel and I dined on the Lobster Mac n' Cheese and Creme Brulee for dessert. I loved every bite of it!

1  Thank btm1323
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Very impressed with the operation of this restaurant. Somehow my Opentable reservation was set for the wrong day. The staff was nice enough to adjust it for me and still accommodate my group of 6. This is an upscale sports bar. Great beers on draught and in bottles. We had Rebecca as our waitress and she remembered serving me and my wife on a previous night. She even remembered the obscure beer I was drinking. Food was excellent from steaks to fish. They even were able to accommodate 2 in our group who were vegetarians. My wife said the grilled cheese sandwich was one of the best ever. I had the Washington State inspired salmon as well as the dungeoness crab and pea soup. Awesome combination. Even saved room for the David's Coffee.

3  Thank Daveflstc07
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Fish and chips were ok. Passed on the bread. Glass of wine was 15 bucks. A few tv screens do not make this a sports bar. This is a pricy pub with average food. Seems to be a theme with the restaurants at this place.

1  Thank Brad M