“Excellent”
other travelers have booked this property
Games area with full size pool table, table tennis, and foosball
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Games area with full size pool table, table tennis, and foosball
Our private deck overlooking the Lake is ideal for fishing or just enjoying the view
Lake Thomas Villa - spectacular views from the south facing screened pool
Autumn sunset at Lake Thomas Villa
Moonlight at Lake Thomas Villa
Light, cool and open plan living space for your comfort and convenience
Rear view of the villa and private deck in our huge garden
Dine in style and enjoy the wonderful Lake views
Dining room with beautiful ornate table with seating for up to 8 guests
Convenient open plan kitchen/diner
Breathtaking views of Lake Thomas
Master bedroom overlooks Lake Thomas
King size master bedroom
Ornate king size bed
Lake Thomas Villa with wonderful tropical garden and wonderful lake views
Queen Bedroom
Queen bedroom
Twin bedroom
Twin bedroom
Conservation view to the right from the pool
Lake Thomas from the garden
Lake Thomas Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mattktm
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 9, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Home was well presented. Close to main road but whisper quiet. Lake was beautiful. And close enough to parks but far enough away to give you a break. Highly recommended. Thanks for the amazing time.

Nov 10, 2017
Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. It's great to know you enjoyed your stay and found the location convenient for the theme parks. It was a pleasure accommodating you and your family, and we do hope you will return again soon. With best wishes, Janet.
Reviewed September 6, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Sep 8, 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at Lake Thomas Villa especially the pool, games room, and view of the lake. It is also great to hear you found the location convenient for restaurants and shopping. We do hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you for your next trip to Florida. Kind regards, Janet.
barriechr...
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Value for money in great location”
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Stayed here in July -5 of us- including 3 teenage boys- very nice villa in great location down the i4. Easy location to get to all the parks and coast, with bonus of supermarket, Chinese and take away pizza with 2 minutes drive.

A big thank you to Janet for the extensive information and knowledge of the area and the ease of renting the villa from herself and staying in contact through out the process and returning the deposit.

The villa was clean and well maintained with all the usual gadgets that you could wish for (wfi for the boys), especially the pool that overlooked the beautiful lake. The pool was a good size that could be enjoyed, especially we had a great time playing our own version of volley ball!! The real benefit was looking at the view over the lake morning and night- I loved my morning ritual of drinking coffee on the lake deck and watching the wildlife- seeing a baby croc most days sun bathing on the lilly pads was a joy- glad we never saw mum!!!

If you are looking for villa with plenty of space, value for money then this place is it. If we look to come back to Florida again I would have no hesitation in booking this first.

Sep 4, 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, your kind words are much appreciated. It's great to know you found the location convenient, the villa met your needs, and that you especially enjoyed the lake, wildlife and pool. It was a pleasure accommodating you and your family, and we would be honoured to welcome you back next time you visit Florida. Best wishes, Janet.
cms0678
Akron, Ohio
“Great family-friendly home”
Reviewed April 5, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had a wonderful time at the Lake Thomas Villa. I especially enjoyed waking up each morning and watching the sun rise over the lake. The pool area was relaxing and we enjoyed swimming every day.

The villa was clean and had most necessities. The location is close to many area attractions, yet away from most of the busy traffic. There were plenty of shopping and food options in the area. During the morning and evening rush, there is some traffic noise, but it wasn't enough to disrupt anything.

Apr 8, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, it's great to know you enjoyed your stay at Lake Thomas Villa, especially the sun rise over the Lake which is quite magical. I am glad you found the pool relaxing, and the location convenient for the attractions and shopping. It was a pleasure accommodating you and your family, and I do hope you will return again soon. Best wishes, Janet.
Jillyham5...
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic stay”
Reviewed March 23, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We are two couples we had a two week stay at this lovely villa. Woke up each morning to an amazing view of a beautiful lake... the location is ideal for Disney, shopping and Restaurants. Publix is close by so no travelling for food shopping and drinks! The Villa is well equipped with clean towels and bedding.

Your age range 50-64
Mar 24, 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, your kind remarks are much appreciated. I am delighted you enjoyed the wonderful view of Lake Thomas, and that you found the location ideal for Disney, shopping and restaurants. I agree, Publix is very convenient at just a 5 minute drive away. I am glad you found the villa well equipped and our towels and bedding clean. It was a pleasure accommodating you all, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. With best wishes, Janet.
Reviewed March 14, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Mar 15, 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, your feedback is much appreciated. I understand my property manager visited to provide a more modern HDMI connection cable for the TV as it is new. We arranged for a pool heater technician to call as soon as we became aware of the issue, and understood that the heater was fixed immediately. I have asked my property manager to look into the other points you raise. For guest convenience, a selection of light bulbs are provided in the kitchen pantry cupboard. I am surprised you had to wait for two weeks for a lightbulb to be replaced, I do apologise for any inconvenience this caused and will ask my manager for feedback regarding this incident. It was a pleasure accommodating you at Lake Thomas Villa. With best wishes, Janet.
Sferg1
“Mrs”
Reviewed January 16, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a super holiday over Christmas in Florida! We choose to stay in lake Thomas villa primeraly for the view, which I have to say didn't disappoint. Communication with Janet the owner was very good and directions to the villa great.
However there were a few things that did disappoint regarding the villa. When we arrived everything was in darkness and as you can imagine after a very long day traveling we had to hunt around for a torch in order to get in, the kids really fancied going for a dip in the pool but due to the pool cover not being on was really cold (we had to put the cover on ourselves and it did warm up after a couple of days as we had paid for pool heat).
On looking around the villa we felt it was very dirty which I did report to the management company and took photos, which if Janet would like to see I am happy to sent to her. One of the bathrooms had toothpaste marks and hairs around it, there was a dead coakroach under one of the chairs in the dining room we found a boarding pass from May 2016 under the bed. There was a huge amount of dust behind the tv and in the master bed room the fan was so thick with dust we couldn't use it. On our first day of holiday I cleaned the bathroom and hovered up. A bit disappointing.
Other things were also very tired, bits of the blinds were broken and shoved under the couch I bought tape and fitted them back up temporary, the tap in the kitchen leaked every time you used it and one of the sinks in the bathroom was rusted through which we felt was quite dangerous as it left very sharp edges. There are also out of date signs all round the villa from a previous management company so when I called to report all of the above spoke to them in the first instance. These are all things that could be really easily fixed but do disappoint when you have hoped to stay in an "executive" villa. We had to call the management company on a few occasions. I have to say when we reported we were getting bitten by some form of bugs round our feet they did send pest control out that day which solved that problem. The noise from the road was very loud I'm not sure if it was the time of year but it was much louder than we had anticipated much more than a background noise I think due to its proximity to a junction and all the trucks and cars stopping then speeding up again. I don't think it would have bothered me too much of the villa had been up to scratch but combined with the other that were tired and dirty wasn't great. On a positive you could see the pool area had all updated furniture, it was lovely to sit out looking at the view and the owner has updated TVs and they left us a small Christmas tree and lights to put up which was nice. We just felt a bit disappointed as the villa could be really nice with a bit of a clean and tlc.

Jan 24, 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am so glad you enjoyed your holiday, particularly the view of Lake Thomas. Your kind remarks are most welcome, and it’s great to know the Christmas tree and lights were a success. It was a pleasure communicating with you and great to hear the directions I provided to the villa were helpful.

I requested you send the photographs to help contextualise your concerns which I immediately raised with my property management company, whose contact details were provided in the Welcome Pack I sent prior to the start of your vacation, and were also available along with other useful information in the company’s advisory brochure placed in the villa.

My property manager confirmed that the external lights should have been turned on in advance of your arrival as is normal practice for all bookings. It seems that in the busy run up to Christmas this was unfortunately overlooked ahead of your arrival, I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. Lake Thomas Villa is furnished to an executive standard with recently updated pool furniture and flat screen televisions throughout as you mentioned (you had specifically asked if we planned to update the TV’s ahead of your arrival, and we made sure we did). The property is professionally cleaned after each booking, and so I was surprised to learn of your experience upon arrival. Upon receipt of your review I immediately arranged for any issues to be rectified, and appreciate you bringing them to my attention. Owed to the tropical climate in Florida, we have an ongoing service package in place with regular treatments to keep bugs at bay both internally and externally, extra callouts are included in our package and I am glad to hear the company attended promptly when required.

The pool heater was turned on, but dependent upon the weather, it can take up to 24 hours to heat up to the desired temperature. Due to increasing safety concerns for children, the pool cover is not automatically used.

Lake Thomas Villa is advertised as being situated directly off Ronald Reagan Parkway, with satellite imagery of the villa’s location provided in our location map so that guests can familiarise themselves with the surroundings ahead of booking their stay. We, like many of our guests, regard the location as unique and ideal for a holiday home which provides Florida nature on your doorstep, combined with convenience and ease of access to theme parks, retail shopping, nearby beaches, and all the excitement Orlando offers.

It was a pleasure accommodating you and your family at Lake Thomas Villa, and I do hope you will consider returning soon.

With best wishes,
Janet.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing