“Home Away From Home”

Victoria Park Resort
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My stay at Victoria Park Resort was perfection! In fact this is our second time staying here. The staff really makes me feel welcome, their attention to detail leaves nothing to the imagination, they are very knowledgeable, helpful, and super friendly. The accommodations are lovely, spacious and their bed are very cozy. The full size kitchens are well equipped, making meals a breeze. They have an awesome pool with beach access, indoor basketball court, and a club room with billiards and arcade! I am so glad that we found this place! It's close to everything Disney, Sea World, Universal Studios, and don't forget the outlet malls! We will definitely return. Victoria Park Resort is our "Home away from home"!

Room Tip: The staff is great there! Just tell them your needs and they make it happen.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ReginaDillon
There are newer reviews for Victoria Park Resort

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Our stay here was absolutley wonderful! The staff was super friendly and we had everything we needed and more! Close to everything! Amenities were AWESOME! Great price too!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Booked for 4 weeks. We had 3 bed apartment in this resort, whilst not WOW it was liveable, however, ill equipped for families (4 people inour case) who want to do take care of themselves in terms of cooking and cleaning. Whilst the apartment is large and slept 8, it did for example have only 20 hangars in the entire place, no dishes for use in the oven, no vacuum cleaner, and so on. Cable TV in family room had not been installed. In addition the wifi for the building (7) we were in, mostly did not work. There are other unsecured wifi hotspots if you don't mind being in a public place. The resort overall, was pleasant and there are useful facilities however, they had not been well maintained. (I do understand there has been a recent change of management, therefore things may improve). I personally would not bring my family here again, I spent much of my time trying to get things changed, and chased up. (probably known as the whinging pom) I was disappointed and didn't feel I got value for money.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Brenda S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Days Inn & Suites Davenport
Days Inn & Suites Davenport
#12 of 14 in Davenport
Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South
Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston
The Fountains at ChampionsGate

Been to Victoria Park Resort? Share your experiences!