“Breakfast & Brunch pigout !!!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Breakfast & Brunch pigout !!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Excellent quick service, huge portions, huge choice and won't break the bank. I don't see what any of the complaints are about ..... noisy ?? Well Americans are when they are together and having a good time. So to me it's a good sign. Bad service ....... I had to fight the waitress off as she kept filling my coffee cup, LOL !! We went to a second Cracker Barrel on the way to Jacksonville and it was just as good. With a British dislike of chain restaurants ... we'll be going again in spite of it !!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank JohnSAFC

Kendal, United Kingdom
“Very Over-rated”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Again we tried here as direct result of reviews prior to our first vacation in Florida. Nice old fashioned decor and good breakfast menu however food just not up to the standard we expected. Tried it again one evening a week later but was worse, and deafening when busy. Maybe its just me but the noise levels in these diners when busy is horrendous. Good shop though but restaurants reputation is very exagerated

Visited April 2014
1 Thank CBAB1988
Lake Wales, Fl
“Great!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is our Disney breakfast stop. Great spot to get in and out of, great food, great service. All you expect from CB.

• Visited April 2014
New York
“Not too relaxing...”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Food is ok but it is very noisy and you feel like a commodity not a valued guest. The items for sale in the gift shop are overpriced. It is a good place for a quick bite to eat unless there is a crowd.

• Visited March 2014
Davenport, Florida, United States
“Love it!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

By my title you would expect a higher rating. What I really love is the gift shop! We are there mostly for breakfast but I have been there for both lunch and dinner also. In my opinion breakfasts are the best. I do like that they have many different sides to pick from. Their burgers are large and very good. It is not a gourmet place, just good ol' down home food. There have been times I have sent something back like pot roast when I feel there is much too much fat in my portion but they rectify the situation. Overall all is OK. My one complaint is that it is very noisy. Not from music but just conversation. Walls don't seem to absorb any sound.

• Visited April 2014