“Cracking Good!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I stopped by for dinner tonight and we both had the meatloaf, which was served promptly and was delicious. The service was very good and the value for money was excellent - the meal consisting of one drink each, main course and dessert was less than $30 for my wife and I combined. I had their root beer (Stewart's) which they serve in a chilled mug and I recommend trying for any Root Beer aficionado. The turn in point is currently surrounded by orange construction cones as that entire stretch of road is under repair so pay attention for the turn off. A great value for money. After the meal my wife and I stopped in their shop and decided to buy a throw rug, which they will ship (yes they ship stuff to your home - I never knew this until tonight) to our home. As a bonus they discounted the rug which basically paid the cost of shipping. Awesome customer service! We will be shopping with them more often

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I stopped by Cracker Barrel for breakfast before heading over to Fantasy of Flight. I love their oatmeal, so I ordered that with wheat toast. Simple but great breakfast.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was a great ace. We loved the food and the portion sizes were great. My Mum has Gluten intolerance and they dealt with at very well. The resurant also had a great shop with it which sold loads of Americana. All in all a great evening out.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great food just like grandma used to make at a very reasonable price. A complete change to all the usual burger offerings, simple food cooked well with no gimmicks, family values and no alcohol. Staff very helpful and friendly can't do enough for you. We have food allergies and they were more than able to accommodate our requirements and were very willing to change menu items to suit.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Every few months we give this 'restaurant' another try and it doesn't get any better. We ordered simple food, burger sandwich and my daughter had the kids shrimp. The bread was soggy, fries undercooked and the burger greasy. The only good thing was the smile on the waitress which never faltered even when she got the order wrong and we told her the food was dreadful - could it have been fake?!?!

1  Thank emma284