“Amazing beautiful home”
other traveler has booked this property
Arkvilla, Lounge Dining Area Arkvilla Family room with 50' Cable TV
Arkvilla Twin Room 1
Arkvilla Twin Room 1
Arkvilla Twin Room 12
Arkvilla Twin Room 2
Sparkling Pool with Large Sunny Deck, Relaxing sun Loungers, Imagine Yourself There
Utility Room with Top Loader Washing Machine and Large Dryer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mansfield...
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Amazing beautiful home”
Reviewed May 19, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is the second time we have stayed at highgate park but the first time staying in such a beautiful home.
We stayed at arkvilla for 2 weeks and we couldn't of asked for a nicer villa. It was beautiful, from the moment we arrived we felt so at home. So much detail has gone in to making this a beautiful, modern home and we were so sad to leave. The location is perfect, within easy reach of local shops and easy driving routes to all the attractions, I have 3 young children and they loved it, especially the lovely pool to come back to after a day in the parks. The decor throughout the villa has been done to such a high standard and The villa owner provided everything needed for such a comfortable stay, it has been one of the nicest villas we have stayed in

May 20, 2017
Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review Ella, we are so pleased you chose to stay at Arkvilla.

From when you booked to when you stayed your family grew and it was a pleasure chatting to you over the years to see how you were all getting on.

I hope you choose to stay again if you go back to Florida
Laura E
“Perfect Villa, Perfect Surroundings, Perfect Holiday”
Reviewed April 17, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I shall admit I'm a very fussy holidaymaker, I expect my Accommodation to be just perfect, after all, it has to be my home for 2 weeks.
I looked for a long time to find a villa in Florida and when I came across Arkvilla it ticked all the boxes. When we arrived it was exactly as described, a lovely, modern, homely villa. We instantly felt at home and started to enjoy our holiday from the second we walked in the door. The bonus was the area around the villa, we regulary walked out of the estate to the local shopping centre and I also managed a few runs around the area, local people were so friendly and welcoming.
Sandra has been extremely helpful and so easy to deal with, I feel like I know her. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Arkvilla, it was perfect.

Apr 18, 2017
Oh Laura, thank you so much, it was such a pleasure having you stay and we always feel blessed when our guests love our home as much as we do, your kind words made my day.

Highgate Park really is lovely, it's quite small and I think that adds to the appeal and friendliness.

Well done you on running while on holiday, I tend to just eat cake :-)

I hope you get chance to stay again in the future.
David r
“Arkvilla”
Reviewed January 11, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Situated in a beautiful gated community ark villa is in a great location. Supermarkets and places to eat etc are all in close proximity. We found it a straightforward drive to all the parks and attractions. As for ark villa itself it's beautiful inside and out,although spacious it's really homely. Everything you need for your Florida holiday is here. We couldn't rate this place highly enough and are looking forward to our return.

Jan 12, 2017
Thank you so much Tracy, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your first stay in a villa and It's lovely that you chose Arkvilla for that special honour, we look forward to having you stay in 2018 if your new dates work out for you.
Joanne T
“Perfection vacation”
Reviewed November 17, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Very close to all Disney parks, major shops, not too far from idrive. Very clean,spacious and homely. It's a ideal location for a Disney vacation but also relaxing days by the pool. Been here twice now and would definately look to book again. Sandra can't do enough to help with your stay and for first timers her experience is worth its weight in gold.

Nov 18, 2016
Thank you so much Jo, we are always so happy to have repeat guests, it means we're doing it right.

Really looking forward to you staying again to escape the cold British winter
Anne44Sur...
Surrey
“Perfect Villa, beautifully styled, very welcoming”
Reviewed October 1, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Arriving at Arkvilla after a long delay at the airport was like a 'warm welcoming hug from a special friend' you can tell straight away that this is a loving home. So much thought has gone into the decor & style making sure you will have a wonderful stay here. The rooms are very spacious & very well equipped with everything you would need. The pool area is stunning, we spent many happy hours relaxing in the wonderful Florida sunshine. My boys loved the games room (peace for me too!! ;-) ) Sandra the owner is always happy to help straight away with any questions you may have. Arkvilla is perfectly situated for seeing all the parks & so peaceful to come home to at the end of a long hot day. I can & will, highly recommend Arkvilla to anyone.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cant choose, loved it all
Liked least: Leaving!
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Oct 2, 2016
Thank you so, so much, you just made my weekend.

I can't believe that even though you only arrived home yesterday, you took the time to write this review, you must be so tired, I can't thank you enough..

We are really happy that you loved our home and hope you get to stay again next time you visit Florida
Donna P
“Great location, warm atmosphere”
Reviewed June 13, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We had a fantastic 2 weeks here, and it was our first visit to this villa. It has everything in it that you need. The location for the theme parks and shopping is perfect, the I4 close by for access to Tampa and lots of restaurants for a variety of choice.
We will definitely return on our next Florida holiday

Liked best: Great location
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 14, 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words Donna, we look forward to having you stay again
ovalite
Belfast N.Ireland
“Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed April 4, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

You just have to read the other reviews, every one gives this villa full marks, and I totally understand why. This was our 6th visit to Orlando, and without doubt this has been the best villa we have stayed in. From the moment we first entered the villa you could just feel comfort and cleanliness. It had everything you could ask for, ipod docks, , xbox, DVD player and movies, and a great selection of tv chanels, as well as a great games room. The whole villa was tastefully decorated, and the rooms spacious. There was 2 unsuite bedrooms and 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds in each. The pool area was lovely, with sun shine all day long. We said this year we would stay in the villa more, instead of going out every day, and it was lovely for us all to congregate and just chill by the pool with a few beers, and a couple of times I put the BBQ on. Even though there was 8 of us there, the place seemed spacious, but my favourite spot was the settee in the front room of the house, where you could get away from all the madness, and just keep up to date with whats going on in the world. This Villa is in Highgate Park on Highway 27 about a mile from Highway 192 towards Haines City, and its a gated community which also gives you peace of mind. dealing with the owner was a pleasure, and any queries where dealt with inside a couple of hours. I loved the nice wee touch of leaving my granddaughter a Disney passport cover. Its these simple things that makes us want to come back here, and we will. We go to Orlando every 2 years or so, and this villa will be our first port of call. The whole experience from first finding this villa, to booking it, to the payments, to deposit being returned promptly has been first class.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Easy location to all the entertainment, restaurants and shopping
Liked least: nothing.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 5, 2016
Ahh, thank you so much Garth and family, you really touched my heart with your review, I can honestly say we always feel so priviledged when people choose to stay in our home as there are so many villas in Orlando

First class service for first class guests, we're looking forward to your next stay
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing