Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South
$50
$63
$104
Cancelon
Stay Plus Inn(Haines City)
$59
$49
All reviewsu turnchoice hotelshot breakfastnewer hotelbreakfast roomnice breakfastdecent hoteldisney worldking suitehousekeeping stafffree breakfasti highly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedsburger kingwould definitely stay here againroom was spotlessdisney area
Reviewed May 4, 2010

I cant say anything wrong with this hotel. itc very clean, the rooms were roomy and well equipped, had a nice TV with decent channel selection, the breakfast is good for a comfort inn, and when we got there the room type we wanted wasnt available so they bumped us to a suite at no additional charge. we wanted to stay over, and requested it the morning we were to check out, and were given no hassle at all.

pool is small but it has some major filtration going on. it looks like river rapids even when no one is in it!

hotel and room was very quiet, didnt hear anyone at all for our entire stay, and our air conditioner froze us out of the room overnight. we didnt realize it was set so low and when we woke up the next morning it was 63 degrees in the room. amazing!

overall I give this hotel a five out of five rating, because its amazing for the price you pay. if you ever stayed in a cambria suites before, the rooms are comparable to them.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Loved the fact that the hotel was new. Gentleman at the front desk was extremely accommodating and pleasant. Rooms are nice and modern. Flat screen t.v. Just the right distance from Universal and Disney for us. Not too far not too close. About 15 minute drive. Breakfast was o.k. Didn't have milk for two days. Oh well.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2010

My family and i came up for a disney Vacation and wanted to stay a little away from the busy area.. about a 10 min drive to Disney.. Let me tell you very friendly people that work here from the front desk to the breakfast lady who is WONDERFUL!!! She was there for your every need even went out and bought soy milk for some guest who requested it!! The rooms were nice and clean, and the beds comfy we all got good nights sleep.. The only down side I'd have to say the bathrooms were a little on the small side.. Oh yeah and all the uturns u have to make getting in and out of there..I'm sure on our next visit well stay here again!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2010

First lets talk about the hotel. Brand new opened in February 2010. The rooms are perfect. I paid around 70 per night and got a junior suite. It had a king sized bed and a ppull out sofa bed. mini fridge and microwave and a great flat screen TV maybe 40". FREE wireless, FREE breakfast, FREE faxes, and Free computers in the lobby. It was ne of those odd moments when i looked at the bill at check out and it only had room and taxes on it NO HIDDEN FEES! Not even for the safe! I Loved It!
Now for the staff: They could not have been better! To my delight the General Manager ran another hotel that I used to frequent in Lakeland. He is by far the best thing at this hotel. His name is Robert Testasecca and he doesn't hide, he's always in the lobby or the front desk talking with the guests. (Whens the last time you experienced that?) deffinitly glad to run into him again!
Housekeeping staff was nice, perfect attention to my needs and kept my room clean for the 5 days that i was there. Amir was working the desk and knows the area quite well. Jahirra, also worked the desk and wow! GREAT SERVICE.
I can not say 'AWSOME' enough!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2010

This is a Brand New Hotel, and Davenport is just minuets to Disney. What can I say it's New and Very Clean and the Staff is Excellent and Professional! We tried to use our GPS, Take my advice and Take Exit 55 off I-4, the Hotel sits on the NE side of I-4 & 27.It's close to the highway but we did not even notice the noise from traffic, I have nothing but good things to say about Sarah at the front desk. What a dear sweet person and very helpful in directions when our GPS miss-directed us to another Hotel and then on to Clermont Fl. I met one of the Partners of the Hotel, What a Great a personable young Gentleman. He was just as accommodating and reassuring as Sarah. Great directions and what knowledge of the area! We look forward to our next upcoming visit on April 17th When I will be posting Pictures of this Great Hotel! In all it's a Great Hotel and Great Value, Rooms have refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron & ironing board, hair dryer and in room safe with a flat screen TV. You even get free breakfast. Coffee and tea offered 24 hrs a day! Being a Travel Agent I have stayed at a lot of Hotels and I can actually say I felt very welcome and safe and got a great night sleep! I did not even want to get up out of bed and finish my Disney Trip; I think we could have slept all day! We had 10 people in our group ranging in ages from 5-49 yrs old. Everyone was pleased. The beds were just right, firm, soft and comfortable according to everyone in our group. This is there hotel of choice! We look forward to using the pool next time. There are plenty of options for restaurant and stores close by as well. Check back next week for pictures! You can’t go wrong with this Hotel!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family