“I loved this hotel!”

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Davenport
Miami, Florida
“I loved this hotel!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed here for one night and I absolutly loved it! The staff is extremely friendly and the cleaning crew is very prompt, offering fresh towels first thing in the morning. Very clean, room smells clean, I loved it. Beds were very comfy. It is also close to a few restaurants and there's a gas station right next to it. I will be staying here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Cookiez1589

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Davenport, Florida
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This hotel is located on HWY 4 and Rt 27. My room was on 2nd floor 206 and window as facing Rt 4. In morning it was very noisy I asked for quiet room but did not get one. Rooms on back and North end, or facing Hwy 27 maybe quieter.
Pros - rooms are larger than most, beds are comfortable and has microwave, refrigerator, safe and coffee machine in room. Has discounts on rates for AAA and seniors.
Con- bathroom was small.
Great breakfast choices including fresh Belgium waffles, yogurt, boiled eggs, sausage pattie, Danish, coffee and juice. Except Lemonaid was undrinkable and no salt for eggs.

Room Tip: Rooms facing hwy 27 or North side (away from Hwy 4) could be quieter. First floor may be quieter th...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank irene m
Santurce, PR
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I choose to stay in this hotel after reading the reviews on it. Excellent location..Very Clean and NON SMOKING (EXCELLENT). Very Good Breakfast. The only CON, the beds are too high for me. I recommend this hotel and I would stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Goga171
Doctors Inlet, Florida, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My sons & I stayed here one night, before spending the next day at LEGOLAND. We arrived around 10:30 PM, and were checked in quickly by a nice young lady at the front desk. All rooms can be accessed through the lobby or doors on either end of the corridor. We settled into our room right away. It looked just like the online photos. Unfortunately when my son turned on the shower, it sprayed water ALL over the bathroom. The mirror, the ceiling, everything was getting wet. I went back to front desk where I was given a new room right away. The new room was on the third floor with the window over looking the parking lot. The hotel was fully booked- the new room was a handicap room, and the last one available. Although I could hear the road noise, it was not very loud, and did not disturb our rest in any way. We checked out the free breakfast. It was the usual- doughnuts, toast, bagels, cereal waffle station, juice, coffee. We went the Denny's next door. This brings me to the only problem I have with this hotel... the entrance. There is only one way in and out of the hotel. If you are trying to get to the hotel from SB US27, you have to go past it and make a left turn, then a U turn, and a right turn to go back to the entrance- No U turns at the first light. When you leave the hotel, it is a right turn only- meaning you are headed NB on US27. No U turn at the first light, so again left and then a U turn and right again. Not a big deal, but some what of a hassle. Other than that minor issue, this is a great hotel, with very helpful, polite staff. We are looking forward to staying there again soon.
BTW, I saw the maint. man leaving our original room the following morning, so I am guessing the shower is fixed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I loved the bed, the room, the free breakfast. Overall great stay worth it! Great stay! I enjoyed 3 nights here with my bf visiting disneyworld for the first time. Its very clean and nonsmoking! I would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed July 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I choose to stay in this hotel after reading the reviews on it. I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and comfortable beds and clean room. The price is great. I stayed there 3 days and I enjoyed it. The staff is super nice and attentive. The breakfast has a good variety of items to choose from. The hotel in general was clean. I highly recommend this hotel based on my experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We chose this location because it was cheap. It was two nights at a hotel near Disneyworld for 53 bucks and the reviews were pretty good. When we got there the lady at the front desk was super friendly and helpful. I believe she was one of the managers. The room was really nice and clean and breakfast was just as good as breakfasts I've had from other hotels. I was very pleasantly surprised. I definitely recommend this hotel :)

• Stayed July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport
#3 of 16 in Winter Haven
Quality Inn Maingate South
Quality Inn Maingate South
#8 of 14 in Davenport

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South? Share your experiences!