“Brilliant value - beautiful condo in a central location.”

Bella Piazza Condominiums
Northumberland
“Brilliant value - beautiful condo in a central location.”
Reviewed February 1, 2010

Really enjoyed our trip. Beautiful condo in a central location not too far from the airport. Lovely pools and gym for days 'at home' - plenty to occupy all the family. Great to be within walking distance from bars, restaurants and supermarket and not forgetting the golf course over the road for those that are interested!! No hesitation in recommending this holiday. We booked with www.condosforrentinorlando.com.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
windsor
Reviewed December 30, 2009

Trip: Disneyworld for three adult family members (father, two daughters).
Dates of travel: We stayed at the Bella Piazza Condo Unit #213 from Dec. 12th to the 19th, 2009.
What we were looking for: Spacious, modern, clean, and quiet accommodations with all of the amenities of home, plus additional leisure facilities (pool, hot tub, game room, etc.) on-site.

What we got: EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED AND MORE
A luxury style vacation rental for a bargain rate for the week. We rented unit #213, a ground floor condo with 4 large bedrooms (a master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite full bathroom, a second master with ensuite bathroom, and two other bedrooms each with two twin beds each). All bedrooms have ample closet space.
The condo itself also comes equippped with ample parking space, full kitchen with modern appliances and dining utensils, diningroom with modern tables and living room with modern sofa, lounge chair and coffee tables. There is a big screen LCD tv with cable. Both the kitchen, living room and master bedroom have access to the outside with separate entrance doors. Exterior to the condo are multiple amenities including full fitness facility with modern and commercial workout equipment, business facility with 4 modern computers internet ready and linked to a central printer. There are three pools (two freeform and one kiddie), and one hot tub.

Where is it located?
It is set apart from Disney about 15-20 minutes drive. It is easily accessible from all major roads and it is close to major stores (i.e. Walmart, Target, Future Shop, Grocery Store, Restaurants, Property management company). It is set a community onto itself and set away from the hustle and bustle of Disney.

How we got it:
We found this rental on vacationrentals.com, a site I would recommend for anyone wishing to vacation in homestyle. From the initial inquiry to the booking and then the actual staying we had NO problems at all. I must say that in all of my travels and bookings (which are too numerous to count) I have never had such a positive experience booking and renting a place. I credit this to Elvira, the letter of this condo. From the moment I contacted her until after we had left she was nothing but kind, patient, supportive and helpful. She was also always available and responsive to all of my questions and concerns. Her manner definitely made me confident in booking. The condo is managed by a local property management company which is within walking distance of the condo itself. This is a great asset.

Overall review:
We have nothing negative to say about the condo, the property or the trip. Everything was absolutely PERFECT. I have already recommended the property to other Disney bound travellers.

• Stayed December 2009
1 Thank nosensestayinghome
Gloucester/Bristol
Reviewed December 20, 2009

I took a trip to Orlando area in Nov / Dec 2009 from the UK and just wanted a base to install ourselves to travel around a bit, but also to be able to return to quiet comfort and relaxation outside the attraction areas. This location was suberb for this requirement and we stayed in Unit 132, which we booked through the owner at a reasonable rate.

The appartments are located on US 27 just off the end of the 192, you are able to get to Disney within 10miles along the 192 and other attractionsa little further on. It had a good connection onto the I4, leading to Tampa and the North to Daytona.

The complex is very modem and there are two communal Swiming pools area, a games room and Internet room for occupiers use. Each appartment as I understand it are of high quality spec and this was certainly the case in ours, which could sleep 8, with three large bedrooms, and bed seattee in the lounge. A very good kitchen and washing facilities..

It was very quiet during our stay, which is great to get away for a while from the endless attaction areas that most of us would visit whist in Orlando. Also local to a number of golf course complexes very close. We felt very safe in the complex.

Within a couple of minutes walk there was a Publix supermarket, a bank, fuel and a number restaurants so very convenient.

A great place to stay, if you will have car and want to get a round a bit. You will need a vehicle though to get you around if you stay here, and is slightly further out, than some other areas, but with that comes quietness, piece and solidtude.

Would recommend it.

3 Thank mikegasman
Portsmouth
Reviewed October 25, 2009

We stayed at unit 911 Bella Piazza in late September / early October, the condo is a ground floor unit and faces straight across the pond. The level of furnishing was as luxurious if not better than the pictures we had seen on Homeaway.com prior to booking, this place is ultimate luxury !!
Our young children ( 7,4,3 years) really enjoyed the kids pool at the resort, we also found the main swimming pools gym and spa really nice, the place is spotlessly clean and all amenities are very close by from supermarket to bars and restaurants.
We found access to Disney very easy being a short drive of 10-15 minutes and with everything we needed very close by.
We chose this particular unit over others as the ground floor is easy access, south facing patio was lovely and we even had ducks from the pond come over in the mornings, much to my children's delight, all in all a fantastic clean and classy resort, we will definately be returning !!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MrCPJ
Manchester
Reviewed September 18, 2009

We have just returned from a two week trip, staying in apartment 925 at Bella Piazza. The apartment had 3 bedrooms and 3 bath, and was worth every penny, of the very reasonable rates we paid. They were extremely clean, furnished to a very high standard and the grounds and pools maintained regularly throughout the day.

The main pool has a fenced off kiddies pool with water cannons and showers, and the more private adult pool, which our apartment overlooked, had a hot spa also. The pools were very quiet and 90% of the time had to ourselves, and if not, there was only a couple of other people around the pool.

Within walking distance there is a Publix supermarket, however if you drive about 2 miles east on the 27, there is a huge Walmart that is a fraction of the price of the Publix.

The only downside I could say, would be that it is around a 15-20 minute drive to WDW and other attractions, but this would only be a minor gripe.

A big thumbs up.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank Holtster1971
hull
Reviewed September 9, 2009

I have just returned from a trip at the Bella Piazza in Florida. The accommodation is very nice and clean. I stayed in Villa 711 which had an airconditioning problem. The main bedroom had a constant buzzing noise which got louder during the night reaching a peek at approx 1am every day. Several complaints were made to the Welcome homes but nothing was resolved before our departure. Two weeks of no sleep - oh the joy! Beware whilst staying my son (aged 14) misplaced the magnetic swipe card you are given on arrival this activates all the rooms on the site (gym, computer suite etc...) when the loss was reported to welcome homes they wanted to charge $150.00 for a replacement. I did some investigating at the Bella Piazza and found out welcome homes are charged $50.00 for the replacement of cards. After a heated argument welcome homes agreed to charge the $50.00 and not the $150.00 they originally wanted. Make sure you look after these cards as this was a costly mistake. The staff in the welcome homes office were very rude and not interested in anything I had to say, everything they did was a chore, could not wait to get you out of the office Liz was the worst member of staff I don't know if she had bad PMT or this was her usual manner? Card was never handed in. The complex is very nice with excellent facilities for teenagers there was free unlimited use of all computing equipment as well as the gym and games room.

Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank shaihone
Texas
Reviewed August 23, 2009

My family and I decided to take a last second week long trip to Disney world for our childrens birthdays from Texas.

As you can image with planning a trip with less than two weeks time can be very stressfull especially trying to find the right place to stay. I had no desire to spend 7 nights in a cheap hotel, and disney lodging was far to much for what I wanted to spend.

With 2 days before we left we still hadn't found a good place to stay, but that is when we found the perfect place. We found it at [--]. This is a site is where people rent out there condos or homes. What is great about this site is email the actual owner of the property. Which gives you a great chance to get a better deal on a vacation rental. See comment below.

We found the perfect place at the Bella Piazza condos specifically unit 515 (Property #58516 unless this number changes.)

Let me tell you why my family loved this place. First off the price. The owner knocked off 40% of the price since they had an opening 2 days before the rental week. So we got a condo for $420 plus cleaning fee and taxes. The normal rental price was $700. That was for 7 nights. Now that I stayed there I would pay $700 in a second to stay there.

The next reason is Unit 515 is exceptional. This condo had 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. With two girls plus a wife this was great as most parents could imagine. Pluse one bedroom had 2 beds in it so 6 people could sleep in their own beds. Full kitchen with pots and pans etc. Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, and extremely well decorated. Next it is one the first floor in the corner. So no stairs to deal with, and lots of windows. In addition is right next to the pool.

Just look at the website and see the pictures an I can tell you that you will see what I mean at first glance.

Oh ya it was only a 15 min drive to Disney World. We were actaully able to leave the park, to freshen up, and then go back to the park for a nice dinner at Epcot.

There is also a grocery store next store to the condos, and the location to pick up the keys etc is also next door to the condos.

This is my first trip advisor review and I wouldn't write this if it wasn't a really nice place to stay. A nice place really helped making the vacation so much better. If interested you can email the owner at bella_piazza@hotmail.com.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas
Windsor Palms Resort
#10 of 62 in Kissimmee
Bahama Bay Resort Orlando by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs

Been to Bella Piazza Condominiums? Share your experiences!