“Bella Piazza Unit 213”

Bella Piazza Condominiums
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We just returned from our six night stay at the Bella Piazza Unit 213 in Davenport, Florida. We were a little wary about booking our stay online, but all of the reviews we read ahead of time gave us the confidence to trust our valuable vacation time to this location. There was a small problem when we first arrived (our room was not ready), but it was quickly resolved while we went out for dinner and when we returned everything was ready and perfect.

The condo is BEAUTIFUL. (I noticed another reviewer mentioned the worn carpet, and this is true. But with this unit being booked throughout the year, I would expect some wear and tear and the rest of the unit was very neat, clean and upgraded). This unit is located just steps from the pool. We enjoyed the kitchen and ate three of our evening meals in the comfort of our unit. We also ate all of our breakfasts and a couple of lunches "in". It saved us a lot of time and money. The four bedrooms were more than enough to accommodate our six person group. With three bathrooms, no one had to wait to use the showers and we were all able to get ready quickly each morning. There are four total televisions in this unit, so everyone could disperse to watch their respective favorites. The washer and dryer was also a really nice feature, because we all packed really light. Everyone was able to go home with a suitcase full of clean clothes! This unit is equipped with WiFi, so we all enjoyed the easy access to our wireless e-readers, i-touch and computers.

I have noticed that some of the reviewers mentioned uncomfortable beds. We all slept GREAT! The bed foundations do make a funny noise, but other than that, we had great nights of sleep.

Location wise, Davenport was a great place for us to stay. We visited the gulf side twice and it was easy to access I-4. It was also easy to visit our "eastern" destinations which included the Premium Outlet Malls, Universal, Sea World, and the Airport to pick up another member of our group.

We booked directly through Elvira Green and she was wonderful! She is very quick to answer questions and return phone calls. I called her several times during the reservation process and upon check in and she always returned my calls quickly. I would not hesitate to book this vacation home again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank jsk219
There are newer reviews for Bella Piazza Condominiums

Reviewed March 17, 2012

We just got back from our stay at the Bella Piazza in Unit 213. I was not expecting a 4 star facility but I was very disappointed with the beds. I have been home a week now and my body still aches from the terrible - I mean terrible beds.I have stayed in Motel 8 with better beds. For a unit to be so occupied I would expect the owners or IPG to upgrade the beds for the whole condo. I did think it was further than what they advertised. It wasn't as big as I thought it would be.W ill I go back to this location? Don't think so. We did have a bug problem and the carpet is very dirty. I didn't even go bare foot while I was there.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank DM2012_12
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We recently stayed in "Elvira's" unit 515 which is a first floor unit just steps from the clubhouse and pool. The unit was great, very clean with all the amenities you'd need including free wifi. The three of us each had our own bedroom and bathroom which is a great bonus. Plenty of closet and storage space with washer and dryer. We found the location to be ideal for us. Not too close to all the hubbub of Disney and the crowded streets of Orlando, but still easily accessible to everything in the area within 30 minutes or so. The complex itself is very quiet and the supermarket is within walking distance. If you want to be away from the congestion and traffic of Orlando/Disneyworld, but still have easy access within 1/2 hour, this is a great location. http://www.bellapiazza-fl.com

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank dianeg1128
Reviewed February 12, 2012

If you see this managenent company on the net, run. There only aim is to take your money. We had booked one of their properties at Bella Piazza in Davenport and it was one of the most disgusting properties I have ever booked. There are bugs, both dead and alive in the condo. The bedroom carpets are filthy and floors are gritty and grimy. You are greeted by a pile of papers and fliers stuck in the door which makes it obvious that no one has been there in some time. When contacted their response was I should expect bugs in Florida, and that I WAS 'something else' for complaining. They refused to compensate me in any way, but did say they would try to get the bugs out and that their cleaning company said it was clean.I had no good reason to trust them, since both parties I spoke to were both rude and unprofessional.

Room Tip: make sure you have an on site management company. Apparently these guys run out of Nashville. Make s...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank patm154914
Reviewed January 29, 2012

After staying here for two weeks, it almost felt like home. The condo was clean, spacious, and very well equipped with full kitchen, washing mashine, tumble dryer, flat screen TV and DVD player. Our place also had free wifi internet (though not all condos do). Nearby is a publix supermarket, a liquor store, a pharmacy, and a bank. There's also a pool if you want to relax from busy days at Universal / Disney. Finally, the place is about 30 mins from Disney World and about 45 mins from downtown Orlando. All in all, you get really great value for the price you pay. Definitely would come back again!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rene N
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Just arrived back from this condo resort a few days ago. Went with my husband and teenage son. Got a good price (approx £35 pn) for a plus condo. Picked keys up from a management company just a few miles down the road, all very simple. Condo was nice and clean, some of the furniture was showing a few signs of wear but nothing major. I think some of the furniture packages are a bit unsuitable for rental propertys. We had a tv in the lounge and master bedroom but not the second bedroom. Nice size rooms for us and a balcony. Kitchen fully kitted out. Towels supplied. There has been mention of the cheap beds in these condos and they are cheap, a bit uncomfortable but not a deal breaker for me. The pool area was nice and clean, didnt use the second pool over the road. Computer and gym were well used. Saw a security guard on a regualar basis and never felt unsafe. Condo is approx 40 minutes from IOA/US and around 20 minutes from Disney.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank mariechez
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Good does what it says on the can. Wallmart up the road and a dominos down the road. Clean and the teenagers liked the wi-fi and pools, will stay again. Only down side were the directions, use the I 4 and save a fortune on the tolls or take a load of change. We had to pay a toll fine but you are allowed 3 skiped tolls before they hunt you down. Will stay again. I read teh rest of the reviews and some people want 5* this place is great for 2 weeks if you want 5* then put your hand in your pocket. English man in Inverness enjoy

Room Tip: I like a top floor
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank cornish_boy102
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Villas at Regal Palms Resort & Spa
Windsor Palms Resort
Windsor Palms Resort
#10 of 63 in Kissimmee
Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston

Been to Bella Piazza Condominiums? Share your experiences!