“Flower Power Floral School is AWESOME!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Flower Power Floral School
Reviewed December 29, 2008

The Flower Power floral school is fantastic! I have attended level one and two (four classes each level) as well as the special occasion classes for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Each time I have left with a beautiful arrangement that I was proud to show off to my friends. I enjoyed meeting new people while learning the "tricks of the trade" for floral design. Helen does a fantastic job of explaining the basics of floral arranging while still allowing you to show your own creativity. I enjoyed levels one and two so much that I brought my mom to the Halloween and Thanksgiving classes and she enjoyed it so much that we brought my sister to the Christmas class. I was amazed to see how each arrangement while made with the same flowers and the same direction, ended up being individual and distinctly different person to person. Everyone in the class enjoyed the creativity, social interaction and education of the class. I highly recommend this class to people of all skill levels. You will impress yourself with your own hidden talents! Great fun! I'll see you in the next class!

6  Thank Allispence