“Local Florist”

Add it.
Flower Power Floral School
Ranked #3 of 3 Shopping in Davenport
More attraction details
Owner description: Ever wanted to be a florist for a day. Well now is your chance. You can learn how to make arrangements and see how much fun flowers can be. At the end of the day you will make your own arrangement to take away.
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I must say they have a lovely store. Probably suited more for large parties etc. if u just wanna drop by and get an arrangement I don't recommend it unless u know EXACTLY what you want.. I tried to ask about arrangements and they had no samples or prices to see on the floor. it was all in the back. no prices listed and super expensive. they didn't even offer to show me a flower if I didn't know it by name. I went in for a special order & the young girl misunderstood and didnt want to fix her mistake because it was time for her to leave. I go to Publix Floral Department now on HWY 27.

1  Thank Lisa H

Reviewed December 29, 2008

The Flower Power floral school is fantastic! I have attended level one and two (four classes each level) as well as the special occasion classes for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Each time I have left with a beautiful arrangement that I was proud to show off to my friends. I enjoyed meeting new people while learning the "tricks of the trade" for floral design. Helen does a fantastic job of explaining the basics of floral arranging while still allowing you to show your own creativity. I enjoyed levels one and two so much that I brought my mom to the Halloween and Thanksgiving classes and she enjoyed it so much that we brought my sister to the Christmas class. I was amazed to see how each arrangement while made with the same flowers and the same direction, ended up being individual and distinctly different person to person. Everyone in the class enjoyed the creativity, social interaction and education of the class. I highly recommend this class to people of all skill levels. You will impress yourself with your own hidden talents! Great fun! I'll see you in the next class!

6  Thank Allispence