Party of Canadian and English men who spent two weeks here in March 2014.
1. Location - very near main roads in / out of Orlando. 25 minutes to Universal but less to Disney. Also good access for Tampa and west coast (highly recommended).
2. Rooms - absolutely huge for us limeys who are used to being crammed in. Clean and tastefully decorated with great fridge and washing machine. Lovely dining room with great outdoor dining too. Beds were fab with walk in dressing rooms and lovely shower etc. TV viewing area far too small however.
3. Resort area and pool - international clientele relax around clean, friendly and casual pool and jacuzzi zone. Fabulous cafe area with superb staff.
4. Local area - Champion's Gate very small with selection good shops and supermarket. Chillis easily the best eateries. A must visit on your trip.
5. Overall experience - relaxed, clean and up-market resort but quite a way from Central Orlando. We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the minute guests arrive at Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston, they will experience the magic of this special resort which is beautifully landscaped with lush planting and a private woodland. Accommodation consists of 2 and 3 bed spacious condos with large balconies enjoying varying views. The condos are fully furnished with everything you will need for your stay. Every condo has a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, TVs in all bedrooms, screened porch, air conditioning, washer and dryer and 2 full bathrooms. There are restaurants and stores located less than a mile away such as McDonalds, Chili’s, Subway, Pizza Hut, Publix Grocery Store and Walgreen’s Drug store. Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston is equipped with all the amenities to ensure an enjoyable stay; a large swimming pool complex with separate kiddie’s pool, hot tub, 30 seater cinema, a fitness centre, snack bar, restaurant, tavern bar, BBQ areas, picnic tables, WiFi and spa services. The resort is safe and secured in a secure gated complex with ample parking facilities. Daily Amenity Fee: A daily amenity fee of USD10.00 plus taxes per room includes: PlayStation 3 Blu-Ray console, Blu Ray DVD movies and PlayStation 3 game rentals, parking, WiFi, business center, in-room coffee and tea starter kit, pool towels, use of fitness center, golf discounts, children’s playground, BBQ grills, picnic tables, shaded pool cabanas, unlimited local and toll free calls, in-room safe. All reservations will be subject to a one-time cleaning fee of $50.85 (incl tax) for one and two-bedroom units and $62.15 (incl. tax) for three-bedroom units. Daily housekeeping service is not available at this property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, TravelUp, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscana Hotel Davenport