“Best Hotel in ChampionsGate, FL”

Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Davenport
North Port, Florida
“Best Hotel in ChampionsGate, FL”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions and it is our first choice for accommodations during any trip near Orlando. Our experience at this hotel has always been above and beyond our expectations each time we visit. Upon arrival you will be greeted with a friendly smile from the valet and bell service staff which will continue from every employee throughout your stay. After a long day at the "parks" we enjoy floating around the lazy river and enjoying the subtle island music provided by the speakers hidden within the landscape. Speaking of the 'parks' they are only about a 15 minute drive from this resort. They offer a select guest program as well so be sure to sign up as there are numerous goodies you will receive as a member. I have never needed to use their conference rooms but have walked by this area a few times and noticed the neatness of the facilities they offer. I would HIGHLY recommend this resort to anyone looking to relax and enjoy themselves while they are on a business trip or family getaway. By the way, for a large family they offer up to 3 bedroom villas as well. We had the pleasure of taking our teenage sons, with a few of their friends, last summer to this resort and our villa had enough room for everyone. We can not wait to return again next month as we count down the days to our arrival!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (539)
Orlando, United States
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Overall good experience. Once the shower drainage issue is resolved, I would rate the guest room higher. We will return. One other thing I forgot to mention...once we decided not to valet park, it sort of felt like we were no longer treated as guests. We were not offered services by the bell boy to handle our baggage, so I handled all 4 of our bags by myself during the check-in process while my husband parked the car.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Naples, Florida
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I have to say that the stay was great! The only thing that I didn't care for was the parking fee of $16 a night. I'm not to sure why they charge this fee, because the property is massive and it's not like it's in the middle of a city where parking is difficult to come by. But everything else was great, room, staff and shuttle to the magic kingdom was wonderful. The room prices were also reasonable, I will be back.

Stayed February 2014
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We stay at this location at least twice a year. We have never experienced anything less than outstanding service. The rooms are clean and the property is beautiful. The spa services and golfing is top notch. I would highly recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I stayed here at this resort to celebrate our Valentine's weekend and what a blessing. This place was breathtaking. I was so impress by the staff that first greeted from the parking area to the front desk. Oh! how professional each and every staff member was. At this resort we felt like about of there family instead of guest. The hotel and grounds were beautiful and well kept. I especially enjoyed the pool area. I have shared my experience with my coworkers, friends and family. They must go and experience this for themselves. I am planning on returning here real soon. Thanks so much Omni Hotel and Resort you made my Valentine's Weekend one that I will never forget.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the golf course.
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel and resort is the perfect place for an anytime getaway. The rooms were clean and fresh. There were plenty for us to do during our weekend getaway. Surely my family and I will plan to stay here again real soon.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Well I called and got a rate of 89.00 per night when all other hotels were booked up. I was thrilled UNTIL I arrived and checked in. Them came the resort fees amenities pet fee per day 18.00 self parking yes self parking. By the time all that was completed my bill was 200.00 but I had to look at the good things the hotel had.. great pools for the kids lazy river jacuzzi was really nice. They also have all handicap access to all pools which is nice or any one in a wheelchair. There is plenty for kids to do here. But the restaurants are Very expensive the breakfast buffet was 160.00 for 2 adults and 4 kids. I was pissed that they added a big party tip which was 18.98 for a server that only brought Oj to our table. This place is nice I will stay here again but would of been a lot happier with this stay with out all the extra fee surprises..

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank 4certain
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Lake Buena Vista
Reunion Resort of Orlando
#12 of 152 in Kissimmee
Waldorf Astoria Orlando
#24 of 337 in Orlando

Been to Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate? Share your experiences!