Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
$85
$67
$63
QualityInn
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South(Davenport)(Great Value!)
$94
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Hotels.com
5,824 results
All reviewslazy rivergolf coursewave poolself parkingbeautiful hotelfamily poolfire pitformal pooldavid's clubbusiness conferenceadult poolsports barplay golfchampions gategreat amenitiespool areaper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2013

If you like to sit by the pool, eat a dinner, enjoy the scenery... Now lets begin with omni champions gate. Upon arrival were not great, the front desk courteous was a 2 star level greeting. The first take of the room was very spacious but did not fit the description as a junior suite, no mini bar.. "You have to call to have the items brought to you!!?
?!!" So the price of the room is thoroughly misleading... Do your research! After visiting of the restaurants the food taste was fair, but did not equate to the pricing.. Your better off at Emeril's in city walk... Now lets switch to the pool, the pools are amazing, however the amount of guests visiting does NOT accommodate the available chairs on the grounds.. So my family is laying in dirt next to the pool to somehow get the "omni" experience. Orlando has 100's of hotels, and somehow I choose the bad apple out of the bunch. I'm dissatisfied with the "Omni" experience..

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Ricardo T
K_Burnett, Manager at Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Ricardo T,

Thank you for being our guest. We value your feedback. We apologize for your experience and will review your comments as we look for ways to improve our services. Regarding the mini bars, we recently replaced them with mini refrigerators in the guest rooms in response to overall customer feedback. We will continue to monitor our guests response. Again, thank you and we hope you will reconsider and stay with us again in the future. Best regards!

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I stay here for 5 days for a work conference. The rooms and grounds were very nice. The staff was excellent. The only thing I personally did not like about the resort that much was the location. You really aren't close to anything, at least in walking distance. Other than that I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone who is looking to relax and play on a nice golf course.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Mullinscincy
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great property. Stayed there for business conference. Pool, lazy river (and slide) were great. The room was spacious and landscaping was great. Meeting facilities nice too. I will be back again this year on business and would consider a personal stay too.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike566
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is a pretty hotel, close to attractions but away from the congested hustle and bustle. Pools and especially the lazy river were beautifully landscaped. Lazy river was too slow, and had a couple of "dead" spots. Some pool towels had yellow stains, presumably from suntan lotion, but for an Omni hotel, I felt they should have been cloroxed or discarded. Several staff members were brusque to the point of being rude. The feeling was that they were doing you a favor by being there and you were an intrusion. Hotel has $16/day self-parking and $24/day valet fees as well as $22/day resort fees. Rates generally start around $200, with some specials now and again. A bottle of water in the room was $6.00 For these prices I expected a better experience from the staff. Although this Omni has been on my "bucket list" for some time, I did not find anything special about this property, other than the water features. There are so many hotels in the area that WANT my business and have more competitive prices that I will not return to this property.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Travelingonabudget

Dear Travelingonabudget,

Thank you for choosing our resort and for taking time to submit a review. We just received a new shipment of towels for replacement and replenishment purposes. We apologize that we didn't have them sooner during your stay. We will address your comments about the service with our teams and we apologize and hope that you will reconsider and return to see the improvements. Best regards!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. We booked through Priceline and only knew that the hotel was listed as 4 and 1/2 stars when we made the reservation. I hoped it would be nice, but I guess I was worried about where we were going before we arrived since we got a really good rate. But I enjoyed it very much and wasn't disappointed at all. It's a very nice, upscale hotel.

We had a little mix up with our shuttle service to Disney the first day and received a note the next day apologizing for the situation so that was very nice.

The pool and surrounding areas looked beautiful but I didn't get to explore them as much since we were really there just for an overnight trip and two days at Disney. (The hotel is an easy drive to Disney, maybe 10 -15 minutes away.) If we return next year, will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family