$58
$96
$85
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$86
$50
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South(Davenport)(Great Value!)
$71
$133
BestDay.com
TripAdvisor
6,045 results
All reviewsgolf courselazy riverself parkingwave poolfamily poolbeautiful hotelfire pitformal pooldavid's clubbusiness conferencebroadway deliadult poolsports barchampions gateplay golfpool areagreat amenities
Reviewed March 31, 2012

we stayed here on our winter getaway in feb. we really enjoyed it. when we pick a hotel we look for 2 things : golf for me and a spa for my wife. both here do not disappoint ..!!!good staff and very good service made for a wonderful time. the lighted 9 hole course was a bonus. the swimming pool layout is great too.we enjoyed both the "formal" pool area as well as the "family" pool area....the rooms were well layed out and clean. the property is attractive and modern..we had several meals here at a few of the different dining options and enjoyed them all. nothing amazing but none were bad either.alittle bit away from the disney area which is a good thing really....we will go back again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I was attending a conference here. It is quite a large resort with nice pools and golf course.
The staff were friendly an very efficient in checking me in. Rooms were very comfortable.
As with most Orlando resorts, you have to drive a bit to get anywhere, so it is nice to have a car rather than trying to cab it
There can be quite a few different conferences happening at the same time so make sure you only go to your own breakfast buffet (Hey, the signs were facing the wrong way!)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Stayed at the Omni for 4 nights for a little vacation with the family (I live in Florida about 150 miles away). I got this on Priceline via name-your-own for under $100; even with the resort fee and parking, it was about $125/ night which is amazing. This is a seriously nice hotel: two great pools (one more adult oriented the other better for kids/family). The lazy river is great; we enjoyed it every day. Fridge in the room. Ate at the Asian restaurant Zen(very good) and David's Club which was good except do not order the lobster roll (zero lobster). There are multiple very nice golf courses - one for every level including a great 18 hole par 3 course perfect for beginners, youngsters, or adults looking to work on their short game. The Par 3 is $7.50 for kids and 15.00 for adults; can't beat it. Also has basketball and tennis at no extra charge. There is even a fire pit that is nice to sit around at night. No problem self parking every day and the resort fee also includes internet and a very nice gym. Our room did not have a balcony (some do) but had a great view of the pool and golf course. Yes, a bit of a drive (about 10-20 minutes depending on what park) to the parks but if you have a car, you can't beat this hotel....half a notch under the Ritz Carlton at a third of the price (via Priceline) equals no-brainer. Stay at this hotel...you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with view of the pool and golf courses
1  Thank jetsin2011
Reviewed March 29, 2012

My son and I went for a quick spring break get away. Loved this place. The pool and lazy river were heated, loved floating in the river, epically at night. Loved the sitting by the fire pit after our night swim. My son loved the milk and cookies they left for him.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was at OMNI Resort with my family for March break to relax and play some golf. We paid the whole package through Canada's SunWing. The first impression of the lobby, and pool/lazy river area was impressive. Unfortunatelly after the first impression the rest was mostly downhill. Rooms are small, no balcony (to be honest didn't check this prior to the booking), beds are not comfortable. The safe box in the room couldn't opened, and when we tried to call prompt response line nobody was answering. Then after half an hour of trying we called room service, and they answered on the first call (probably expecting some room order). The security guy came quickly to our room and fixed the safe's electronics - we still had a problem opening safe's door (need a lot of pulling force), but we could live with that. The next, more unpleasent situation happened the next morning at breakfast. We paid for buffet breakfast through our SunWing agency. At our arrival we've got 12 vouchers (for 6 days, 2 adults). Based on the information on resort's page we thought everything is ok, as they claim that kids under 12 eat free with paying adult. To our surprise that was not a case and at the restaurant they insisted on 3 vouchers per breakfast. Thinking it is just a misunderstanding, I left my wife and son to eat, and I went to the lobby to fix this. After 10-15 minutes wait - only one person working with guests at 9:00 am, I was told that agency paid just for adults and that we have to pay for the kid's voucher. Even insisting this to be confirmed with somebody from the management didn't help, so being on the vacation I decided not to continue further discussion. Of course I didn't want to be ripped-off paying 20$ for ordinary North americam breakfast buffet, so my family decided to use vouchers we had while they lasted, and at the end of the vacation to eat in the close by restaurants (outside of the resort) for 10-15$ for 3 of us. I could go on and on with disappointments, but let me just add more obvious ones - restaurant by the pool, expect to wait at least 30 minutes to be served, avoid "upscale" sport's bar, as food and service is not great (e.g. fancy named turkey club sandwitch, doesn't have oven roasted turkey in it as claimed, but the cheapest cold cut turkey breasts from the near by grocery). As for golfing experiance even if it is not officially part of the resort it is relatively ok, but definitely overpriced ($130 per round with resort's discount). Fairways are not in the great shape, marshall does not really controls the flow on the course (if you are not lucky 18 holes could last more than 5 hours, compared to expected 4-4.5 hours). Architecture of some holes is at least questionable - e.g one par 3 on National course is 180-200 yards over the hazard with 2 big trees in front of the green and pin. There are a lot of bunkers on the course, which could be ok if they have enough rakes to fix the send - there were no more than one rake per bunker and in some cases no rakes. Also check how much they will charge you as in my case one day they tried to charge me 10$ more, and because I knew how much I paid the previous day they corrected it.

2  Thank jon2805
K_Burnett, Manager at Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Dear jon2805,

We value your business and appreciate your feedback. We apologize for your experience and invite you to contact the Resort Manager for further followup. Please reference your Trip Advisor as the Resort Manager will be anticipating your call. We hope for the opportunity to serve you again at Omni Hotels in the future.

Best regards!