Holiday Inn Express Orlando - South Davenport
$60
$113
$104
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South(Davenport)(Great Value!)
$76
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsmake a u turnthe breakfast areafree breakfastyogurtroom was clean and comfortablefront desk staffup to dategas stationcoffee makerking beddisney worlddisney areaminute drivehieinterstateorlandoparks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stay here on Thanksgiving weekend. I got it for avg of $63. My room and hall way are clean. Hotel look rather new. I get noise from the highway. I can hear TV noise and snoring from the next room. This is typical of all hotel these days. Breakfast are premade Omelette and scramble eggs, sausages and patties. Swimming pool are small and good for kids only. Going back to the hotel from Orlando you have to do a figure 8 stunt. You cant make a U turn. Going back to Orlando I have to drive to Hampton Inn and drive out. Good value for the money. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stayed there nov 29 to dec 2nd, this hotel was built new in 2009 along with the one opposite the Comfort inn, right next to the junction of I-4 and Hwy 27, there is some noise from the road , we were in 401 facing the interstate, choose a room with and even number so your on the backside of the hotel , the place is very clean , and the staff are wonderful !!, the price is great , $53 a night, its only 15 minutes from Disney, the drawbacks are --, the u-turn to get in or out of the hotel ,or the interstate in either direction is really frustrating, the room we had was very big but with a tiny bathroom, the TV is a nice 32 inch but the signal is analog, so there there is a snowy picture on all the channels, the internet only works half the time the A/c /Heat below the window is very noisy, and our safe never worked even though the maintenance man came to fix it, and last , the breakfast room does not have enough tables so people have to stand to eat breakfast , the food is good for an express hotel , and the young lady that looks after the breakfast is first class, she was really helpful, its still ,even with all these drawbacks a really good value, they just need to fix this stuff to make it outstanding

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the backside, (no noise from the interstate)
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hazbrit
Reviewed November 21, 2013

What a great Holiday Inn Express!! The rooms and public areas are clean and updated, it is obvious they take pride in them. I travel a lot and this has to be the nicest, most helpful staff as well. Donna, Janet, the Head Housekeeper (Sorry, I do not know the spelling of her name) and Mr. Jose (the GM) were all engaging and informative. Donna upon check in knew we were going to be there for 4 days and suggested numerous delicious places to eat. The next day Donna knew my parents would be arriving, they are a little older and my dad has some health issues that I made her aware of. After a day out at the park we returned, Donna was just about to call and let me know that they hadn't made it yet. I was so moved! How's that for customer service! I let her know that they were safe and minutes out. Janet was so helpful making my reservation and helped confirm a longer stay, she made sure I was able to have some flexibility in doing so. After some long days at Disney and Seaworld it was nice to come back to their smiling faces! We usually stay on property, but we have found a new place to stay in the future. Thank you all for your hard work!

Room Tip: Any room is great, wonderful décor!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed here with my daughter for 3 nights to attend a conference at the nearby Omni. The hotel is relatively new and you accessed the rooms from a central hallway (don't like the hotels with outside access). The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. It was nice to have a fridge and microwave. The breakfast was not the best free breakfast that I have ever had...but it was very adequate (especially the pancakes) and provided a good start to the day. The staff was friendly and attentive. If you are out all day and just need a good place to sleep...this is it!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2013

During 2 weeks we stayed twice in this hotel. First room was very average fridge was loud, AC was not working properly, we had to ask for additional room cleaning. Breakfast area was always full.
We came back for 4 more days got room on highest floor much better and clener as expected.
Overall if all the rooms were the same as our second room the price is excelent. Only 10-15 minutes drive to Orlando outlets and Disney, 45 minuted drive to Tampa and 90 minutes drive to cocoa beach great loacation for Florida sightseeing.

Room Tip: Better room was in 4th floor (ours 421)
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Orlando - South Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Luiza J,