My wife & I decided to stay a bit away from the hustle & bustle of Disney, so picked this HI Express based on location and price. Worked out great!! Hotel is immaculate, staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was good, and prices were 1/2 of the Disney area prices. Trip to Magic Kingdom parking lot was only 18 minutes, so it is really only 3 or 4 exits away from Disney. Great stay. Outdoor pool is small, but with few kids there, it shouldn't be an issue.
The only issue is that in order to access the hotel from I-4, you have to go to the shopping center entrance nearby and make a U-turn on the road. There is no way to access the entrance without a U-turn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel, opened February, 2009. The gracious and professional staff proudly presents The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Orlando South. Presenting a delicious complimentary hot breakfast buffet every morning in our Great Room. Enjoy our sparkling outdoor pool, fitness room, business center, interior corridors, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Orlando South-Davenport
- Holiday Inn Express Davenport