“Out of business”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Orlando, Florida
“Out of business”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Just a wquick note to let you know that Kumo has closed. Not sure if it plans to reopen but last time I drove by the sign was off the building.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank 072412c

Orlando
“Good value, good food”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

We live in the area and so we frequent this place. This is a family owned restaurant and they are very friendly, cheerful and accomodating. The place has always been neat and clean everytime we are there. The decor is tasteful and simply done. We usually go there for their lunch specials bento boxes . U get your soup, salad and free drinks with you entree order. I always end up taking home togo box coz the food is always plenty and I couldnt finish it all in one seating. My 2 kids love the chicken and beef teriyaki while hubby likes the hibachi grill and alternate from salmon , beef or chix entree. I also usually order the sushi, shrimp tempura and chix or beef teriyake depending on what I like that day. Through the years , I did notice that their salmon/ meat portion has gotten smaller and the teriyake sauce not as rich as before but considering what you get overall I would still consider them good value for the money and definitely recommend it. We have never been there for dinner so I could not comment on that.

Montreal, Canada
“Very good Bento Box”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

My friends and I have been going to this restaurant for several years now. Even though they specialize in Sushi we go there for the lunch special Bento Boxes. These boxes include Sushi, Pot Stickers and a selection of either teriyaki or tempura salmon, shrimp or chicken. The portions are huge and are very good and reasonably priced.

• Visited April 2012
“Brilliant sushi, don´t let the exterior fool you!”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This restaurant offer very good sushi, and polite and good service!

• Visited January 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious sushi and good value”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

They offer a wide variety of freshly prepared Japanese dishes with good quality ingredients. One of the best agedashi tofus we've had! The prices were very reasonable, the portions were good, and we thoroughly enjoyed the food. Importantly, the restaurant was clean, and the serving staff were helpful. Recommended.

• Visited December 2011